Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

a suggetion for the new pet Moa

Doforcash

ok so hear me out, what if we are allow to put any 1 single weapon onto our Moa ?

Think of him as your average Spectre/ VIP because he will not cast any skill like Tenno spectre, instead he will act as your personal NPC, running around killing bad guys with a gun, cannon, melee (attached to it's head and it will spin around like a copter to slice enemy) that you gave him. That would be super cool.

what do you guy think ?

From what i currently know;

1. MOA's we craft have abilities locked behind the chosen head, these will be unlocked for ALL MOAs after making a MOa with that head (Confirmed on Devstream).

2. Pretty sure they have their own weapons as well (not 100% sure about this).

HOWEVER, i do agree that it would be cool to place a weapon on a MOA. I'd put a supra or maybe arca plasmor/scisco on it so it can do some nice amounts of damage.

12 hours ago, Serinexxa said:

M-WAM was pretty neat because of that. It's a Moa that can equip multiple Corpus weapons like the Supra, Penta,  and Glaxion.

can't said i wouldn't ship this, but hopefully this idea fit enough to slice though DE balance hole

Specters have limitations such as time limit, crafting requirement, and mission restrictions to consider. Their ability to wield player weapons is balanced by their numerous restrictions. With Moa, this balance goes completely out the window, since they're always there and require next to no upkeep. This would be blatantly overpowered even if the weapons were unmodded.

I think it'd be totally balanced to equip a Fluctus and give it the same damage as it does now. Or well, due to some arch-gun mods being bad it can fall behind so they should let us use primary and secondary weapon mods on it and give it rivens, when on moas head.