My Kavat is possessed o.o" ( come share your deformed pets )

mikakor

which one is better? XD

1540663009-warframe-screenshot-2018-10-2

or

1540663010-warframe-screenshot-2018-10-2

1540663411-warframe-screenshot-2018-10-2

this is making me thinking about what if we could get a "zombie" kavat skin xD or maybe even simply the kavat look they have when into their derelict. i really love it a lot and i'm sad we can't have it!

Edited by mikakor

10 minutes ago, mikakor said:

holy crap... how is that thing even possible xD

Back when Kavats were first introduced you could combine Kubro and Kavat gene imprints when breeding, which led to some... interesting results.  DE fixed the bug but, in one of their best decisions ever, decided not to retroactively fix the slenderpets that had already been made.

44 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

Back when Kavats were first introduced you could combine Kubro and Kavat gene imprints when breeding, which led to some... interesting results.  DE fixed the bug but, in one of their best decisions ever, decided not to retroactively fix the slenderpets that had already been made.

i know they did the same when some animal had an... interesting pattern. rainbow, glitched so hard that their fur could be made of the fabric of reality xD

53 minutes ago, Xgomme said:

You can purchase the Moonless Gene-Masking kit on Cetus, it's the Feral Kavat skin from the Derelict

wait, it's the same? i do have it the moonless, but it doens't look the same... i'll have to look at the codex. but.... how do i change the color of the blue spot? on mine, they are yellow. and i can change every color of my kavat on the moonless, except the spots on his sides.

Edited by mikakor

6 minutes ago, Radagosh said:

but i put like 8 forma up its ass... would be a waste to terminate it now, especially with petvacuum coming.

all hail petvacuum. i am alsop forma'ing all my kavats. and surprisingly, it can handle arbitration like it's nothing! amazing!

Il y a 15 heures, mikakor a dit :

i know they did the same when some animal had an... interesting pattern. rainbow, glitched so hard that their fur could be made of the fabric of reality xD

wait, it's the same? i do have it the moonless, but it doens't look the same... i'll have to look at the codex. but.... how do i change the color of the blue spot? on mine, they are yellow. and i can change every color of my kavat on the moonless, except the spots on his sides.

Those spots are based on the energy color of your cat, the only color you can't change. It's random if you want to change it you have to breed another cat sadly

19 hours ago, mikakor said:

which one is better? XD

1540663009-warframe-screenshot-2018-10-2

or

1540663010-warframe-screenshot-2018-10-2

1540663411-warframe-screenshot-2018-10-2

this is making me thinking about what if we could get a "zombie" kavat skin xD or maybe even simply the kavat look they have when into their derelict. i really love it a lot and i'm sad we can't have it!

Oh, that's just them testing out the "Cheshire Kavat" skin. It has the effect of various parts "shifting out of visibility at inconvenient times". The really cool one is when all you can see is the remnants of it's smile chomping down on an unalerted Grineer. 😊

Edited by (PS4)guzmantt1977

3 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Oh, that's just them testing out the "Cheshire Kavat" skin. It has the effect of various parts "shifting out of visibility at inconvenient times". The really cool one is when all you can see is the remnants of it's smile chomping down on an unalerted Grineer. 😊

i want that SO hard!!!!