Jump to content

My Kavat is possessed o.o" ( come share your deformed pets )


mikakor
 Share

Recommended Posts

which one is better? XD

1540663009-warframe-screenshot-2018-10-2

or

1540663010-warframe-screenshot-2018-10-2

 

1540663411-warframe-screenshot-2018-10-2

this is making me thinking about what if we could get a "zombie" kavat skin xD or maybe even simply the kavat look they have when into their derelict. i really love it a lot and i'm sad we can't have it!

Edited by mikakor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, mikakor said:

holy crap... how is that thing even possible xD

Back when Kavats were first introduced you could combine Kubro and Kavat gene imprints when breeding, which led to some... interesting results.  DE fixed the bug but, in one of their best decisions ever, decided not to retroactively fix the slenderpets that had already been made.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

Back when Kavats were first introduced you could combine Kubro and Kavat gene imprints when breeding, which led to some... interesting results.  DE fixed the bug but, in one of their best decisions ever, decided not to retroactively fix the slenderpets that had already been made.

i know they did the same when some animal had an... interesting pattern. rainbow, glitched so hard that their fur could be made of the fabric of reality xD

 

53 minutes ago, Xgomme said:

You can purchase the Moonless Gene-Masking kit on Cetus, it's the Feral Kavat skin from the Derelict

wait, it's the same? i do have it the moonless, but it doens't look the same... i'll have to look at the codex. but.... how do i change the color of the blue spot? on mine, they are yellow. and i can change every color of my kavat on the moonless, except the spots on his sides.

Edited by mikakor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Radagosh said:

but i put like 8 forma up its ass... would be a waste to terminate it now, especially with petvacuum coming.

all hail petvacuum. i am alsop forma'ing all my kavats. and surprisingly, it can handle arbitration like it's nothing! amazing!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Il y a 15 heures, mikakor a dit :

i know they did the same when some animal had an... interesting pattern. rainbow, glitched so hard that their fur could be made of the fabric of reality xD

 

wait, it's the same? i do have it the moonless, but it doens't look the same... i'll have to look at the codex. but.... how do i change the color of the blue spot? on mine, they are yellow. and i can change every color of my kavat on the moonless, except the spots on his sides.

Those spots are based on the energy color of your cat, the only color you can't change. It's random if you want to change it you have to breed another cat sadly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, mikakor said:

which one is better? XD

1540663009-warframe-screenshot-2018-10-2

or

1540663010-warframe-screenshot-2018-10-2

 

1540663411-warframe-screenshot-2018-10-2

this is making me thinking about what if we could get a "zombie" kavat skin xD or maybe even simply the kavat look they have when into their derelict. i really love it a lot and i'm sad we can't have it!

Oh, that's just them testing out the "Cheshire Kavat" skin. It has the effect of various parts "shifting out of visibility at inconvenient times". The really cool one is when all you can see is the remnants of it's smile chomping down on an unalerted Grineer. 😊

Edited by (PS4)guzmantt1977
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Oh, that's just them testing out the "Cheshire Kavat" skin. It has the effect of various parts "shifting out of visibility at inconvenient times". The really cool one is when all you can see is the remnants of it's smile chomping down on an unalerted Grineer. 😊

i want that SO hard!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...