Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Character Concept: Sentients) Junpow

Crimsonblack

You know, some of the Warframes Junpow here dismissed outright(such as Titania and Oberon), have abilities that could make them more interesting. Perhaps as the fight drags on and he sees more of their power, he might realize that his dismissal was quite premature. For example, Oberon's could be:

Perhaps I misjudged you. You seem to control a power as destructive as the ancient weapons of war, but you wield it in a most unconventional way. Offence, support, and misdirection all together, tailored to match the story you were derived from. Maybe the old tales are more worthy of attention than I thought.

Edited by Kerberos-3

11 hours ago, Kerberos-3 said:

You know, some of the Warframes Junpow here dismissed outright(such as Titania and Oberon), have abilities that could make them more interesting. Perhaps as the fight drags on and he sees more of their power, he might realize that his dismissal was quite premature. For example, Oberon's could be:

That's actually not a bad idea. I like it.

It could be tied to how much damage the player does to it or how many enemies they've slayed, no? Like, if they're not doing much damage, the initial response dictates what is said next.

Like, a positive thought of the warframe is turned negative and the negative thought is affirmed by the outcome of the battle. Or, as you suggested, the negative is turned positive.

It could also have special commentary on the warframe if it manages to go through an entire mission without sparking any alarms.

Edited by Crimsonblack

5 hours ago, Crimsonblack said:

That's actually not a bad idea. I like it.

It could be tied to how much damage the player does to it or how many enemies they've slayed, no? Like, if they're not doing much damage, the initial response dictates what is said next.

Like, a positive thought of the warframe is turned negative and the negative thought is affirmed by the outcome of the battle. Or, as you suggested, the negative is turned positive.

It could also have special commentary on the warframe if it manages to go through an entire mission without sparking any alarms.

Or even just as the mission drags on and the Warframe uses more of their powers. Like, for example, Loki(who he initially would dismiss because of the cloaking module) would use more of his abilities, and Junpow would give commentary on what he sees.

On 2018-11-04 at 9:07 PM, Kerberos-3 said:

Or even just as the mission drags on and the Warframe uses more of their powers. Like, for example, Loki(who he initially would dismiss because of the cloaking module) would use more of his abilities, and Junpow would give commentary on what he sees.

His initial point is to harass the warframes with sentients, so he'd likely stop once the tiny group is dealt with.

3 hours ago, Crimsonblack said:

Sorry for the delay. It's done, although I feel they're not as good as the others.

I didn’t mind. Mesa’s quote actually was a reference to a surprisingly effective strategy used by American Soldiers during the American Revolution: Assassinating officers to leave the foot soldiers leaderless. Ash’s quote is a reference to the old quote “Simple solutions for otherwise complicated problems”. Wukong’s quote was a reference to the fact that mythology is often confusing to synthetics.

On 2018-11-09 at 10:56 PM, Sc10n0fD4rksp0r3 said:

I didn’t mind. Mesa’s quote actually was a reference to a surprisingly effective strategy used by American Soldiers during the American Revolution: Assassinating officers to leave the foot soldiers leaderless. Ash’s quote is a reference to the old quote “Simple solutions for otherwise complicated problems”. Wukong’s quote was a reference to the fact that mythology is often confusing to synthetics.

They were references?

• 1 month later...
On 2019-01-11 at 1:41 AM, Sc10n0fD4rksp0r3 said:

Now that we’ve got Baruuk, what would Junpow say about it, first with his restraint at 0, then at 100 when he unleashes his punches?

Huh. When did you post this? I dunno. Let me look at Baruuk, because I hate his design.

• 1 month later...