Weapon Appearances

Erytroxylin

7 minutes ago, Erytroxylin said:

I really do wish they saved appearances to loadouts 😞

They do. They even save which appearance preset you last used with the loadout.

It's how I'm able to have a set of RWBY-themed Articulas in my quarters, even though none of them use their respective first-slot appearance sets.

1 minute ago, Corvid said:

They do.

They don't. If I have my Snipetron Vandal with one appearance in a loadout, it changes the appearance of my Snipetron Vandal in EVERY loadout. So for instance, I cannot save a Red Snipetron to Trinity and a Blue one to Volt.

1 minute ago, Erytroxylin said:

They don't. If I have my Snipetron Vandal with one appearance in a loadout, it changes the appearance of my Snipetron Vandal in EVERY loadout. So for instance, I cannot save a Red Snipetron to Trinity and a Blue one to Volt.

They do, I have me eidolon hunting colors on Harrow on one loadout, I just don't touch the B appearance tab, and as long as I don't switch colors on that loadout, they stay.

Just now, PoisonHD said:

They do, I have me eidolon hunting colors on Harrow on one loadout, I just don't touch the B appearance tab, and as long as I don't switch colors on that loadout, they stay.

Are you talking about loudouts for the same frame?

I use 3 different Warframe loudouts with Corinth, everytime I switch to that Warframe loudout, I have to change the appearance.

3 minutes ago, Klaleara said:

Are you talking about loudouts for the same frame?

I use 3 different Warframe loudouts with Corinth, everytime I switch to that Warframe loudout, I have to change the appearance.

If you have a separate appearance tab bound to each loadout, you don't need to change the appearance every time. You can literally change every item in the loadout, and the colors won't change, unless you edit that appearance tab later from somewhere else.

Edited by PoisonHD

6 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

If you have a separate appearance tab bound to each loadout, you don't need to change the appearance every time. You can literally change every item in the loadout, and the colors won't change, unless you edit that appearance tab later from somewhere else.

I see that now, I can have up to three appearances for a weapon. Thanks for your help. Thats... not enough, but its way better than just one.

Edited by Erytroxylin

7 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

If I have a separate appearance tab bound to each loadout, you don't need to change the appearance every time. You can literally change every item in the loadout, and the colors won't change, unless you edit that appearance tab later from somewhere else.

I think you're talking about some appearance tab for a warframe, thats new to me so nice to know.  But I personally want colors separated between Warframes, not the same Frame.

I may be misunderstanding though.  Unable to login to Warframe atm.

Edited by Klaleara

2 minutes ago, Klaleara said:

I think you're talking about some appearance tab for a warframe, thats new to me so nice to know.  But I personally want colors separated between Warframes, not the same Frame.

I may be misunderstanding though.  Unable to login to Warframe atm.

No, you can have colors seperated through multiple frames through different loadouts, you're not bound to keep appearence tab "a" on every single one