Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CELESTIA SYANDANA

kingvenderose

HI DE 😁😁, can your awsome crew make the look of the "Celestia syandana" a permanent look please. alot of people would appreciate being able to show off their hard work at the end of the day and forever more through fashion frame

Edited by kingvenderose
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, kingvenderose said:

HI DE 😁😁, can your awsome crew make the look of the "Celestia syandana" a permanent look please. alot of people would appreciate being able to show off their hard work at the end of the day and forever more through fashion frame

Same here. I really want to show it off and be a alternative to my misa prime syandana, but i have to play conclave all the time which isn't really a good design for a cosmetic item to be honest.

You worked hard to climb up the ranks in the conclave syndicate for the syandana; you should be able to have it at it's full effect permanently without having to play conclave anymore.

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, kingvenderose said:

WUT?!

You say u did conclave just to get syandana and forget about this amazing mode? 

What a disgrace, u should be greatful that u have a reason to play that fun and exciting mode every day

2 minutes ago, kingvenderose said:

its no fun playing alone man, not everyone has friends to play this with and even if you master it there is noone there have fun with so that you can complete your quests and keep the look, so they sould just make it a permanent look for our fashion frame.

:facepalm:

just 1 word: sarcasm

On 2018-10-27 at 2:23 PM, Raskolnikow said:

WUT?!

You say u did conclave just to get syandana and forget about this amazing mode? 

What a disgrace, u should be greatful that u have a reason to play that fun and exciting mode every day

Well the reality is that regarding conclave, there isn't a lot of reasons for people to get involved with PVP not to mention the balancing of the warframes and weapons is terrible compared to balancing to other games. There isn't enough variety in conclave either so it's not really fun game mode at all to 95% of the community. The more variety there is to conclave and if they can actually balance stuff out better for conclave, maybe people will start playing PVP more often. 

On 2018-10-27 at 2:35 PM, Siegefire said:

I've always kinda wanted the Syandana but god damn is it such an uninteresting gamemode for me. I saw what I had to do in order for the syandana to show fully and I really dont feel like doing the conclave challenges every day.

This is the main reason why i said it's a bad mechanic to have for any cosmetic item that you get, let alone a syandanas you spent days to get only to be forced to keep playing conclave for the syandana to stay fully lit all the time.

This shouldn't be a issue in the first place and just have the stay lit fully like it is shown in the picture.

latest?cb=20160304215548

On 2018-10-27 at 2:29 PM, kingvenderose said:

its no fun playing alone man, not everyone has friends to play this with and even if you master it there is noone there have fun with so that you can complete your quests and keep the look, so they sould just make it a permanent look for our fashion frame.

I agree with that statement, i have the same issue with that too. I feel conclave is in desperate need to be revamped and have more variety and reason to play it.

Even with that being the case there is absolutely no reason for the celestia syandana to be a cosmetic item that you have to be forced to play a mode just to keep it at it's full effect.

and like i said earlier, you earned it you should keep it at it's full effect no matter what.

fixed some bad english

What about people who like the look of it unlit as a sort of minimalist syandana? Or people who like the look of it with a certain number of lights instead of full?

I propose that after you purchase the syandana you can redeem standing to “own” a pair of lights for it that you can turn off and on when you want. Maybe the lights would be slightly different to distinguish those who earned those through dailies compared to those who haven’t. 

I don't see the point of changing the syandana, it's purpose is to show achievement and progression in part of the game and to make players who want it lit to keep jumping back into conclave. Turning it into just another get & forget item achieves nothing but defeat that purpose.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, kingvenderose said:

the reason we want it changed is because noone plays conclave

I just played like a full hour of public conclave matches and all of them were full lobbies, and i can consostently find conclave lobbies, and so memeing with "nobody plays conclave" won't make a convincing argument here. 

If you don't want to play pvp for the upkeep, that's on your own and you can simply not to do it. It's just a cosmetic item after all, you don't need it to be better at the game and there's plenty of other cosmetic items that requires no upkeep. With that out of the way, i won't deny that the upkeep could use some tweaks even if it ended up being harder since daily tasks aren't challenging (these can be completed by playing the match, no need to get out of your way to do them) and weekly tasks will light a tail for a whole week when completed, making the upkeep really forgiving. Just accept that you aren't entitled to be spoonfed with everything you want and moving on will become much easier.

Edited by Stormdragon

17 minutes ago, Stormdragon said:

I don't see the point of changing the syandana, it's purpose is to show achievement and progression in part of the game and to make players who want it lit to keep jumping back into conclave. Turning it into just another get & forget item achieves nothing but defeat that purpose.

Not many people in the warframe community play conclave at all especially on xbox, changing it won't make much of a difference because the majority of players as of right now play PVE. If DE counts on people to continue playing conclave just to keep the celestia syandana fully lit then they need to figure out another way to keep people interested in conclave like Better rewards and events that happen on a weekly or monthly basis that are worth-while and possibly even Clan VS Clan or Alliance VS Alliance mode. There is no point being elitist over a syandana that's arguably more obtainable than the Day 1000 syandana let alone any syandana to begin with.

52 minutes ago, Stormdragon said:

With that out of the way, i won't deny that the upkeep could use some tweaks even if it ended up being harder since daily tasks aren't challenging (these can be completed by playing the match, no need to get out of your way to do them) and weekly tasks will light a tail for a whole week when completed, making the upkeep really forgiving. 

This is also a good point. Despite me being relatively rubbish at Conclave (constantly on the lower end of the scoreboard during matches), I have no problems completing the dailies and weeklies to keep the Celestia lit. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stormdragon said:

I just played like a full hour of public conclave matches and all of them were full lobbies, and i can consostently find conclave lobbies, and so memeing with "nobody plays conclave" won't make a convincing argument here. 

If you don't want to play pvp for the upkeep, that's on your own and you can simply not to do it. It's just a cosmetic item after all, you don't need it to be better at the game and there's plenty of other cosmetic items that requires no upkeep. With that out of the way, i won't deny that the upkeep could use some tweaks even if it ended up being harder since daily tasks aren't challenging (these can be completed by playing the match, no need to get out of your way to do them) and weekly tasks will light a tail for a whole week when completed, making the upkeep really forgiving. Just accept that you aren't entitled to be spoonfed with everything you want and moving on will become much easier.

On PC that may possibly be the case, but on other platforms that isn't the case at all, on xbox you'll run into the same people almost all the time and lobbies fill up to about 2 - 4 people most of the time from my experience and sometimes it'll go past 5 people in a lobby. There are also times where nobody is playing conclave at all. Keep in mind i'm at max rank in conclave and I have the celestia syandana and tried to keep it lit before and it just gets very repetitive.

Look having to do the dailies every singly day and week just to keep the celestia syandana lit is just doesn't work. How about we have it to where ever everytime you complete every single weekly missions for the week and have a light be lit on the celestia syandana permanently until it's completely lit or the celestia syandana comes fully lit no requirements added. either one would work for me, but i much rather perfer that when you get the celestia syandana it stays lit permanently.

As a bonus maybe an option to choose which lights get lit and which ones don't get lit.

14 hours ago, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 said:

Well the reality is that conclave isn't sustainable because the rewards are bad excluding cosmetic stuff. There isn't any reason for a lot people to get involved with PVP not to mention the balancing of the warframes and weapons is terrible compared to balancing to other games.

The rewards aren't really the reason. Rewards in pvp are always the secondary goals why people play them. Prime reason people play pvp: it has to be fun. If it was fun for the majority of players who tried it, these forum topics wouldn't exist. Like you said, it's the lack of balancing that cripples Conclave. Because it was added years later as an add-on, it never really got the needed momentum to grow.

They can put amazing rewards behind conclave, but if the gameplay remains as is nothing will change. Also, what would be considered "better rewards" if cosmetics aren't good enough?

Look at Team Fortress 2. That game is 10 years old and still heavily played to this day. Because it's balanced and easy to get into. It was designed like this from the ground up, not like an add-on afterthought game mode.

Conclave with its limited 2-tier matchmaking is like Judo with only 2 ranks, white belt and black belt. You can see why that would never work. Conclave on PC can only be played by people living in the right timezone with the right playing hours choosing the right game modes. Outliers get empty lobbies.  And from what I've read, on both consoles the game mode is nearly empty nowadays.

• Like 1

They could always add some kind of permanent upgrade that requires a bit of extra effort (another 50k standing maybe) that can be applied to it.

Either that, or make the base syandana 50k, and then give us an 'Eternal Celestia' syandana for the 100k, for those who want the choice to show off their weekly progress (or have the minimalist version).

On 2018-10-28 at 12:24 AM, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 said:

On PC that may possibly be the case, but on other platforms that isn't the case at all, on xbox you'll run into the same people almost all the time and lobbies fill up to about 2 - 4 people most of the time from my experience and sometimes it'll go past 5 people in a lobby.

I can't talk about console situation since i don't have any of these to make an idea on my own. However, i know of console players who play consistently and are competitive enough to be willing to create PC accounts in order to prove themselves as more skilled than PC players, so i still find it hard yo believe that there's actually nobody playing. 

There are also times where nobody is playing conclave at all.

Sure, timezones are a thing. I wouldn't expect Asia to be active at the same times of the day as North America. There are also times that will obviously see less activity than others due to obvious reasons. Add that there are 2 player "skill" pools (RC on/off), 4 Game modes (FFA, TDM, CtC, Lunaro) and 6 different regions (NA, SA, Asia, EU, RU, OCE) and you'll realize that players are split across 48 different pools with no way to find each other, making it even harder for a small community, like the one in consoles, to find someone else. I'd argue for the addition of a better way to see other players (match/server browser) instead of doing it for a lazy solution.

Keep in mind i'm at max rank in conclave and I have the celestia syandana and tried to keep it lit before and it just gets very repetitive.

I'm at max rank too, however, i don't see conclave as s grind nor as a chore. I legitimately enjoy it, so it doesn't get repetitive even if i get to play against the same people a lot of matches in a row.

On 2018-10-28 at 12:24 AM, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 said:

Look having to do the dailies every singly day and week just to keep the celestia syandana lit is just doesn't work. How about we have it to where ever everytime you complete every single weekly missions for the week and have a light be lit on the celestia syandana permanently until it's completely lit or the celestia syandana comes fully lit no requirements added. either one would work for me, but i much rather perfer that when you get the celestia syandana it stays lit permanently.

As a bonus maybe an option to choose which lights get lit and which ones don't get lit.

I would prefer Riv Min, Comp, Elite Syandanas akin to the armor, this way the Celestia gets to remain unique and there are more choices for those who don't want to bother with the upkeep. Alternatively, i wouldn't mind it if a single tail got lit forever each 20K-30K kills or something.

On 2018-10-28 at 10:14 AM, MystMan said:

The rewards aren't really the reason. Rewards in pvp are always the secondary goals why people play them. Prime reason people play pvp: it has to be fun. If it was fun for the majority of players who tried it, these forum topics wouldn't exist.

To be fair, relying on rewards to keep people playing instead of it being a secondary reason to play is an issue with warframe as a whole, otherwise you wouldn't see the usual "content drought", "there's nothing to do until next update, so hurry, DE", or "warframe is dying" posts in forums as soon as players get their hands on all of the new rewards of an update. There's a reason why most rewards are locked behind layers upon layers of RNG instead of simply being locked behind a progression system based on gathering points (like all syndicates do) or on actual challenge and achievements (like the celestia syandana, which relies on players being able to fulfill tasks to shine). 

On 2018-10-28 at 10:14 AM, MystMan said:

Like you said, it's the lack of balancing that cripples Conclave. Because it was added years later as an add-on, it never really got the needed momentum to grow.

Fun enough, balance is mostly fine since no matter what you use, you can still perform good as long as your skill allows you to hit enemies consistently and you could even beat players abusing bugged gear or some of the few unbalanced outliers. The biggest reason why players claim that conclave is unbalanced (barring the previously mentioned outliers that pop up once in a while since these are put back in line with the rest of the gear at some point) is the skill gap, and you can be sure that no matter how much DE tries to balance the game, a really skilled player can take an underpowered weapon and still destroy people using whatever meta they bring.

Edited by Stormdragon
  • Like 1

I am sorry guys, but I am against it. Many players who own it, do not deserve. They take ignis or plasmor and start "farming" their standing, while others like me train their skills to become a good player. 
No, everything should stay as it is...I go play it every day get my kills and it glows. I am a good player, and I deserve it. Take no offense ignis/plasmor farmers, I just don't respect your way... 

Edited by V1M1KaDo

В 28.10.2018 в 15:51, Xarteros сказал:

They could always add some kind of permanent upgrade that requires a bit of extra effort (another 50k standing maybe) that can be applied to it.

Either that, or make the base syandana 50k, and then give us an 'Eternal Celestia' syandana for the 100k, for those who want the choice to show off their weekly progress (or have the minimalist version).

Sorry, I disagree. Just a few more days for ignis/plasmor farmers...

Edited by V1M1KaDo

13 hours ago, V1M1KaDo said:

I am sorry guys, but I am against it. Many players who own it, do not deserve. They take ignis or plasmor and start "farming" their standing, while others like me train their skills to become a good player. 
No, everything should stay as it is...I go play it every day get my kills and it glows. I am a good player, and I deserve it. Take no offense ignis/plasmor farmers, I just don't respect your way... 

That moment when you have a face hard enough to talk down to plasmor users but all you do is spray bullets on impaired/knocked down enemies and abuse bugs to win.

• Like 1

On 2018-10-27 at 7:47 PM, Stormdragon said:

The last time I tried to play conclave I waited half an hour without getting a single game. If people want to play conclave, they will. Ruining a cosmetic by locking it behind an arbitrary gate is probably the worst way to get people to play conclave I have ever heard about in my life, and isn't something anyone  should be arguing for. If anything, it actually pushes people who want a cool looking syandana away from the mode. I remember that I was ready to farm conclave for the syndana until I found out about its neat little gimmick.