Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CELESTIA SYANDANA

kingvenderose

20 hours ago, Stormdragon said:

To be fair, relying on rewards to keep people playing instead of it being a secondary reason to play is an issue with warframe as a whole, otherwise you wouldn't see the usual "content drought", "there's nothing to do until next update, so hurry, DE", or "warframe is dying" posts in forums as soon as players get their hands on all of the new rewards of an update. There's a reason why most rewards are locked behind layers upon layers of RNG instead of simply being locked behind a progression system based on gathering points (like all syndicates do) or on actual challenge and achievements (like the celestia syandana, which relies on players being able to fulfill tasks to shine). 

Don't all games get this recurring theme of "this game is dying / content drought" nowadays? Even WoW and Overwatch get them.  We see these terms being used everywhere, popular and obscure games alike. It's like THE trigger meme hype word of the moment, used especially a lot by click-baity youtubers. And idiots players are buying into it like a bunch of brainwashed cultists. 

Thing is, there will always be a finite amount of content rewards any game can provide.
We all reach a point where there is nothing left to earn. And if a game is fun, we continue to play it regardless of rewards. At least, that's the noticeable conclusion I can make when looking at other online games' endgame content. People stick around for the social aspect or just the gameplay experience. Not everybody has this mindset of course, but not everybody can be pleased.

Some reach endgame faster than others, based on the frequency they play games. Only way to avoid this is if devs keep pumping out several new content to earn every 2-4 weeks. That is not feasible and it would bloat the reward pool to an obscene amount too fast, too quickly. 
Or lock some rewards behind the requirement to farm stuff for a very long time -> see Hema / Sibear. That was not received well.

Having a useful infinite reward is the obvious solution. We can farm endo/kuva/syndicate relics forever, yet the complainers do not find this enough. Maxing those new R10 mods costs 350k+ endo. How is the thousands of endo that Arbitration offers "not good enough" ?   I got all its rewards and maxed all mods, yet I keep playing it because more endo-hungry R10 mods will be released in the future and I primarily find this new game mode fun.

The logical thing to do here is to just play other games if somebody can't make their own goals and have burnt out. 

At this point if I was in the shoes of any game developer, I would just ignore this specific group of players who will never be happy with anything. You can give them wings in real life which gives them eternal orgasms, they're still going to complain about something anyway. "My wings are not big enough and this orgasm should be more voluminous"  

Yeah, ignoring them is the way to go. :devil:  This loud group is not a noticeable majority, they have the time to burn (or skip) through game contents very fast. They don't represent the massive player base who progresses through the game at a slower pace, this same base being the reason Warframe is in every top 10 most played F2P for years.

Bonus round:
2015: Warframe is dying

2016: Warframe is still dying

2017: Warframe is dead, Jim

2018: Warframe is dying: Remastered edition

This is getting ridiculous. :crylaugh:

Aaaaanyways, this thread is about conclave isn't it?  lol.   The rewards were never the problem. This game mode has many problems and the rewards are not it. 

6 hours ago, MystMan said:

-snip-

I'm sure we're both in the same channel when it comes to doomsayers and players nearly demanding more stuff.

6 hours ago, MystMan said:

Aaaaanyways, this thread is about conclave isn't it?  lol.   The rewards were never the problem. This game mode has many problems and the rewards are not it. 

Imo, the biggest issue from conclave is how it makes deep use of nearly every single game mechanic that can be easily trivialized in PvE, making the PvP gameplay feel like an entirely different game despite the only difference being that we're facing other players instead of AI, reason why the power fantasy has to be stripped from us in order to provide a battlefield as fair as possible (i won't deny balance could be done better, and won't deny that some changes, most of them focused towards improving the experience of new pvp players, would be much appreciated)

15 hours ago, Greenshockclaw said:

The last time I tried to play conclave I waited half an hour without getting a single game. If people want to play conclave, they will. Ruining a cosmetic by locking it behind an arbitrary gate is probably the worst way to get people to play conclave I have ever heard about in my life, and isn't something anyone  should be arguing for. If anything, it actually pushes people who want a cool looking syandana away from the mode. I remember that I was ready to farm conclave for the syndana until I found out about its neat little gimmick.

I strongly agree with you on that, in all honestly it is a mechanic that me and some other people will not welcome as you have probably seen from the points i have been trying to make here on this thread. All this just do is forces you to play conclave like you've said and it's not a good way to treat a cosmetic item at all, look i get requirements for the syndicate syandanas to go off, but this mechanic is absolutely atrocious.

After all by the time you are even eligible of getting the syandana people might be burnt out of conclave or even before that point and knowing that you have to continue playing the mode everyday just to keep a cosmetic lit up completely is just bad design period. There's no Ifs, Ands, or Buts about it. Do i really need to keep explaining people why that's the case again even i already did before?

As i stated previously, i've played conclave and i had to dealt with trolls and some aggressive people myself. Being a witness to how OP some stuff and most of the stuff sounds good on paper end up with making the enemy absorb bullets like a shamwow. Low amount of players on the platform i primary play on Xbox, to even having to get separate mods that's specifically for conclave and some of those mods that could be ok for playing around with in the main game is just conclave exclusive. 

I honestly think the Celestia Syandana very much needs to be changed because not everyone's going to have the time or even try if this gimmick stays intact. I much rather get to max rank on conclave & get 100k standing and get the syandana and not be forced to play it again unless i want to and still have the syandana lit up all the way as it is shown

latest?cb=20160304215548&key=198fef92f35

Look i know this thing has been like this for well over 2 years at this point, but i feel like it's about that for this change.This thing could be a potential reason why some people would not try conclave. I don't think you all will agree with me, but it won't make much of a difference for the conclave's longevity, for some people like me it's basically dead now. I think it's best that after fortuna or after railjack, figure out a way to revitalize conclave and make it more fun, making it actually sustainable somehow. Right now it's clear to me that PC has the most players for the conclave community, but everywhere else, it's beyond niche. 

11 hours ago, MystMan said:

The rewards were never the problem. This game mode has many problems and the rewards are not it. 

It very much does. I don't necessarily have a huge problem with the rewards as a whole just as long it's fun, it's mainly the Celestia Syandana that i kind of have a bit of a grievance with which is what this thread is about.

• 3 weeks later...
В 30.10.2018 в 09:21, ----Legacy---- сказал:

That moment when you have a face hard enough to talk down to plasmor users but all you do is spray bullets on impaired/knocked down enemies and abuse bugs to win.

Would you specify the bugs? You don't think I have only one loadout do you? If by spraying you mean akzani, they are my fav both in pvp and pve, and when your health is low and you are playing against an experienced players the finisher weapons doesn't make any differency you will die.. If I slam enemies and they knock down yes I will finish them. If you mean my nekros spam which I use to put down other spammers that's a different talk. I have different loadouts so if you met my "DIRTY" "AGRESSIVE" loadouts don't make your opinion about me by just judging them. I can give you clean 1v1 just msg me^^ I deserve my syandana and many others do, those who train and play every day. Stopped wearing it for the last few months.

5 hours ago, V1M1KaDo said:

Would you specify the bugs?

Mirage's eclipse bug. I remember seeing you in a few matches where all you'd do is run away and engage only when the power is up. There was a banshee there and since he/she was keeping silence up all the time you didn't even engage that player in the whole match. And the banshee won that lobby.

You don't think I have only one loadout do you?

Obvioulsy you don't.

If by spraying you mean akzani, they are my fav both in pvp and pve, and when your health is low and you are playing against an experienced players the finisher weapons doesn't make any differency you will die..

Akzani is the definition of spray and pray due to its spread, high dps and huge mag. It should get a change but it's most likely not gonna happen since DE doesn't seem to care about pvp by now. Similar thing with kraken which is basically free kills.

If I slam enemies and they knock down yes I will finish them.

That's an obvious thing that anyone would do.

.If you mean my nekros spam which I use to put down other spammers that's a different talk.

I love how nekros players justify using this bs in what others are using instead of recognizing that they are being outplayed. I'm also not only talking about soul punch, but also about your slash dash which pops up when soul punch fails. I'm also curious about how you talk about skill when your only choice is knocking enemies down or impairing them when other ways to deal with them and still show your skills exist, like banshee's silence.

I can give you clean 1v1 just msg me

Like the one you gave to seiguro where you asked for "automatics only" but suddenly you're seen using powers to run away and quick firing semi autos? That says enough, imo.

I deserve my syandana and many others do, those who train and play every day.

It's not about deserving it or not, but about how funny you look talking down to players who use plasmor when all of your strats are far cheaper. Even funnier since you used to run slash dash spam + plasmor on release, where it was way dumber than with the no falloff bug due to its increased damage, longer reach and bigger hitbox.

• Like 3

V1M1KaDo we need more players like you man. I'm kinda new to Conclave but I love it very much. I love my Celestia lit bit i use it unlit on few loadouts because I have no time to play so much. You know the grind, however I jump to PvP at least few times a weak 😉

Nekros + Opticor cancer combo is as bad as it was? XD 

Akzani is very strong, I died so many times to it .... what primary auto rifle you use? I think Tenora is very good but spin up is anoying me

24 minutes ago, Aramil999 said:

V1M1KaDo we need more players like you man. I'm kinda new to Conclave but I love it very much. I love my Celestia lit bit i use it unlit on few loadouts because I have no time to play so much. You know the grind, however I jump to PvP at least few times a weak 😉

Akzani is very strong, I died so many times to it .... what primary auto rifle you use? I think Tenora is very good but spin up is anoying me

Tenora is a solid primary, probably one of the best spin ups tbh, aside from stock gorgon.

• 2 weeks later...
В 22.11.2018 в 06:29, ----Legacy---- сказал:

Mirage's eclipse bug. I remember seeing you in a few matches where all you'd do is run away and engage only when the power is up. There was a banshee there and since he/she was keeping silence up all the time you didn't even engage that player in the whole match. And the banshee won that lobby.

Obvioulsy you don't.

Akzani is the definition of spray and pray due to its spread, high dps and huge mag. It should get a change but it's most likely not gonna happen since DE doesn't seem to care about pvp by now. Similar thing with kraken which is basically free kills.

That's an obvious thing that anyone would do.

I love how nekros players justify using this bs in what others are using instead of recognizing that they are being outplayed. I'm also not only talking about soul punch, but also about your slash dash which pops up when soul punch fails. I'm also curious about how you talk about skill when your only choice is knocking enemies down or impairing them when other ways to deal with them and still show your skills exist, like banshee's silence.

Like the one you gave to seiguro where you asked for "automatics only" but suddenly you're seen using powers to run away and quick firing semi autos? That says enough, imo.

It's not about deserving it or not, but about how funny you look talking down to players who use plasmor when all of your strats are far cheaper. Even funnier since you used to run slash dash spam + plasmor on release, where it was way dumber than with the no falloff bug due to its increased damage, longer reach and bigger hitbox.

How old are you exactly? And when have you played with me the last time? Seiguro won cuz he is better and older conclaver than me. I never said I was the best.. It is funny that you remember all the matches with me I don't even remember you in the game lolllll. come and 1v1 Legacy .. I am dead lmaooo

В 22.11.2018 в 06:31, Aramil999 сказал:

IDK why these guys remember only the worst matches when I had to play dirty. I can play without those dirty tricks and still win. I am always ready to help new players in pvp.. just DM me whenever I am online.. I spent my conclave points on mods I buy for new players and they know I am a good conclaver..

20 hours ago, V1M1KaDo said:

How old are you exactly?

Why could that even matter?

Seiguro won cuz he is better and older conclaver than me.

Nobody is discussing that tbh.

I never said I was the best..

I'm pretty sure nobody has that you are the best either.

Also it's rather easy to question your skills given how you've never been seen using projectile weapons, stuff that can't be sprayed, let alone bows since these have both drawbacks added. I also think it's quite weird to see you boasting about your skill even tough, as far as i know, nobody has ever seen footage of your point of view, and even more given how you seem to have improved from the one night to the morning after.

It is funny that you remember all the matches with me I don't even remember you in the game lolllll.

It's easier to remember people who plays cheaply in order to increase their dumb KD ratio than someone who plays clean to actually improve.

come and 1v1 Legacy .. I am dead lmaooo

A 1v1 means nothing, still i wouldn't mind being destroyed in one if it allows me to see some footage of your point of view.

• Like 1

On 2018-11-30 at 10:22 PM, V1M1KaDo said:

IDK why these guys remember only the worst matches when I had to play dirty. I can play without those dirty tricks and still win. I am always ready to help new players in pvp.. just DM me whenever I am online.. I spent my conclave points on mods I buy for new players and they know I am a good conclaver..

On 2018-12-01 at 7:17 PM, ----Legacy---- said:

Why could that even matter?

Nobody is discussing that tbh.

I'm pretty sure nobody has that you are the best either.

Also it's rather easy to question your skills given how you've never been seen using projectile weapons, stuff that can't be sprayed, let alone bows since these have both drawbacks added. I also think it's quite weird to see you boasting about your skill even tough, as far as i know, nobody has ever seen footage of your point of view, and even more given how you seem to have improved from the one night to the morning after.

It's easier to remember people who plays cheaply in order to increase their dumb KD ratio than someone who plays clean to actually improve.

A 1v1 means nothing, still i wouldn't mind being destroyed in one if it allows me to see some footage of your point of view.

Can we get back on topic? This thread is getting derailed.

• Like 2

Celestia's flames show dedication so you can't have them without dedication.

I think new PvP cosmetics will be added without this mechanic after Stalker Mode hits 😉 till then, only Conclave players will have lit Celestia sorry bro, DE doesn't even add Garuda or Revenant same with weapons to Conclave so they will ignore one specific cosmetic end of the topic.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, A.R.X.A said:

not only do you have to grind conclave to activate the syandana but I just checked and its only visible to yourself. your teammates cant see in missions, relay, dojo and profile.

On 2018-12-03 at 3:59 PM, OmegaZero633 said:

I’d prefer it if they finally let the flames show for others on relays and in the profile. Currently the only time people can see the flames is mid-mission.

Yeah, that should be changed, how it works the way it does mentioned here is beyond me...

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019-01-13 at 4:16 AM, A.R.X.A said:

not only do you have to grind conclave to activate the syandana but I just checked and its only visible to yourself. your teammates cant see in missions, relay, dojo and profile.

Hello guys! I am into warframe from june 2018 and I really like the game. 

I cant even describe how I feel after quest The stolen Dreams and War within. I couldnt even believe that Warframe have that!!

But some things in this game is just no no and why DE?? Why  players cant have best syandana  for platinum or just purchase from Conclave and its always light up , why???? WE DONT have at all cool  cosmetics for platinum and this is only coolest syandana that you can purchase in game and she have this grinde part! Its really annoying to farm up entire syandana and then you need to complete challenges on dead mod with host  migrations and players leaving the game, and at the end my mates cant even see it wtf??? I mean at the end " okay I will light her up , I will grinde to light her up" , and then you read comment that not exist even on wiki that its only visible to me, I mean come oooon!

Guys make this syandana permanent,I mean its enough we already grinde for her that much... 

Edited by HyperSkill

On 2019-02-06 at 5:28 PM, HyperSkill said:

Hello guys! I am into warframe from june 2018 and I really like the game. 

I cant even describe how I feel after quest The stolen Dreams and War within. I couldnt even believe that Warframe have that!!

But some things in this game is just no no and why DE?? Why  players cant have best syandana  for platinum or just purchase from Conclave and its always light up , why???? WE DONT have at all cool  cosmetics for platinum and this is only coolest syandana that you can purchase in game and she have this grinde part! Its really annoying to farm up entire syandana and then you need to complete challenges on dead mod with host  migrations and players leaving the game, and at the end my mates cant even see it wtf??? I mean at the end " okay I will light her up , I will grinde to light her up" , and then you read comment that not exist even on wiki that its only visible to me, I mean come oooon!

Guys make this syandana permanent,I mean its enough we already grinde for her that much... 

The syandana wasn't designed to be a grind. It was designed to show your constant commitment to the Conclave.

Honestly, if you only see it as a grind then the syandana isn't for you.

• Like 1

On 2019-02-08 at 1:31 PM, Tachmag said:

The syandana wasn't designed to be a grind. It was designed to show your constant commitment to the Conclave.

Honestly, if you only see it as a grind then the syandana isn't for you.

100% agree

Whenever  I decide to just play Conclave for fun and try some loadouts suddenly I have fully lit Celestia next few days 😉

Btw. Celestia FLAMES ARE VISIBLE to other players in normal missions 100% confirmed, my friends told me about that AND I have seen other players with it lit many times, in and outside Conclave.

• 3 weeks later...

All factions have a sydanna locked at the highest rank for 100k standing. They are ALL grinds to get if what you want most is a item you can only get at max rank + another 100k standing. Not only is the conclave sydanna a massive grind to get but it's a even more stupidly insane grind just to make it glow and keep it glowing.

I want my celestia sydanna to be treated like every other sydanna in the game. I have it,let me play with it with a glow toggle.  I put in a massive amount of patience and effort just to get it.

Edited by wizardeiges

2 hours ago, wizardeiges said:

I want my celestia sydanna to be treated like every other sydanna in the game. I have it,let me play with it with a glow toggle.

🤔

2 hours ago, wizardeiges said:

I put in a massive amount of patience and effort just to get it.

You knew what you were getting into when you started. If it's not something you can handle, why did you commit your massive patience and effort?

• Like 1

Wow lol. Hop off of OP's back people. People are allowed to have opinions, ask for things/changes, ect. Ffs humanity just keeps getting lower. How much lower can we go?

Sure some are coming at OP with opinions of your own ,and that's fine.....but there's a fine line between having an opinion and having an opinion just to be mean to someone.

Some of you should take your own advice ..... dont like what people say on the forums? Don't like contary beliefs or other peoples opinions? "Dont use the forums".

What, don't like that? Yeah usually tasting your own medicine is pretty bitter.

Edited by IllogicalLogic420

22 hours ago, SevenLetterKWord said:

🤔

You knew what you were getting into when you started. If it's not something you can handle, why did you commit your massive patience and effort?

Do not assume.   I didn't realize I had to do the challenges every time I wanted to make it glow. No other sydanna in the game is like that so why should I expect one to be different from all the others in the game. I see glow,I want glow,I worked towards it for the glow,I don't get to keep the glow. Simple as that.

Do you think it'd be stupid if a standard faction sydanna was a snail shell until you killed 30 thousand grineer a week and only then they'd look like their picture?
   How about having to do daily sorties to make your abilities have particle effects for the next 24 hours?
well that's how ridiculous the conclave sydanna is.

Make the glow in the sydanna be permanent or at least make a toggle for it.It's a sydanna,I put in the effort to get this faction sydanna like all others in the game,now it just needs to glow and i'll be happy with it

Edited by wizardeiges