Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck in a Loading Screen

ridleysamus

This bug is a little difficult to reproduce since it appears very infrequently. When it does happen, I would get stuck in the loading screen while everyone else got into where I needed to go just fine. Even though the progress bar is completely full, I cannot get into the mission. Even after a full minute passes, it still won't let me in. This is on the lowest possible settings on my PC, too. As a result, the only way out of the loading screen is to press Alt+F4. Anyways, I hope you guys can fix this since its kind of an inconvenience.

I have the same problem: in the last 2 Days It happened 5 Times. I hear the fighting noises and I can chat. But I just see the Lisets. In Defence Missions the other players can finish the first 5 Waves and the Extract/Fight Screen comes up, but I seem to be stuck in some kind of menu. after that It's back to the Liset-inflight-loading-screen again.

It happend mostly en route to Helene, Saturn. But I guess thats only because I was farming there. It also happened when I went to the Ralay on Pluto

• 1 month later...