Missing the Lotus

ReaperOfTheSouls

People are jumping to conclusions when they only have the ending of the Sacrifice (utterly unclear which personality is talking), the New War teaser (utterly unclear who took the Fire and how she's supposed to get it back), and the ramblings of a demented and terrified idiot-genius to go off from.

We don't have any reliable information about what's gonna happen. Things in Warframe in general tend to come out of nowhere or from obtuse foreshadowing.

i was never a devout follower of Lotus to begin with, so I wasn't bothered for long after she left, but if had known that ordis was going to start pretending to be her in a seriously creepy way, I would have gladly taken Lotus Back.

here's hoping that after the New War, Ordis gives up his silly role-playing and we get to follow someone else. or just do away with a guide altogether; we're big kids now, we don't need instructions for missions we've done literally thousands of times before. 

I don't subscribe to the whole "space-mom" thing as I found Lotus fairly creepy and fanatical (especially older quotes make her look like a fanatical religious freak, e.g. Vor might have orokin stuff, kill him even though we're not sure if those rumours are true). Considering that the balance Tenno fight to uphold is quite literally a never-ending conflict, which who knows, maybe could be resolved more or less peacefully, if Lotus didn't recruit us, I think we're better off without her.

Spoiler

Now, let me take missions from the Worm Queen, DE and we'll be best friends forever.