Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Master Thief

evilChair

I'll be honest, I feel like this mod pretty good, if highly contextual. The only place where it reasonably works is the Gas City tileset (probably the only intended place to use it cause you can just slide past a line of lockers and get rich), and on top of that requires 13 capacity points for reasonable usage. All this is fair enough if you've got a well-built warframe and good armaments, but at the same time, I feel that the incredible rarity of the mod (I only have two copies, and the first one was gifted to me) is pretty absurd given that it's one of the few ways to avoid the Index. If it was up to me, I'd put it up as a 125K standing Simaris offering and replace the high drain with an MR requirement. Even then, it's nothing spectacular unless you're grinding for stars and baro cash.

All in all, I feel like it's a good mod for easing the grind, fun as well. At the same time, I regret that it's not more easily available to those who wish to get it and that its drain is such that it determines the rest of the build to the point that i have a loadout called "Thief Gold" made specifically to accomodate it. Still, imo, the good points outweigh the bad and I'm genuinely satisfied with it, even if it could be more.