Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About those prime videos...

MysticTheif

After a good 2 or 3 months after finishing the sacrifice quest I notice something about these prime videos revealing that they are actually those other Orokin test subjects. (Note that some may be a bit harder to tell)

Vauban Prime : "..but greed is the blight that weakens our steel." "..Baiting our snares with the worms of profit."

The the steel represents when the the skin of Vauban which probably points to Vauban being a greedy man who was one of the volunteered test subjects. The bating our snares with the worms of profit must mean that the snares are Vauban and he was a greedy man who will be used as a trap. ( "Those kneeling at the alter of commerce will be returned to the void." this may suggest that he either traveled to the void or was a follower of the Religion of Greed and wants to repay for his debts")

Saryn Prime: " there has sprung a field of flowers. Conceived by me germinated for deadly purpose"  "Cure this sick (Infested) horde with the greatest of plagues." 

Ballas, like in every video, talks about the warframe. For Sayrn he says he had the idea for warframes from the lotus and made by him for killing the infested" "him saying cure the sick horde with the greatest of plagues can mean the plague of making warframes ,or just with Sayrns abilities.

Nekros Prime: "we who are beyond death have forgotten the simple power of fear. Let us now remember" " Then the simple thought of your own name inscribed within a grave"

This one is a bit harder to tell ,but here we go. The ones who are beyond death are the Orokin proving that Nekros was part of the Orokin empire. This is also shows that Nekros must have been a really powerful man who wasn't scared of anything. This later turns into nekros learning the power of fear and using it against people.

Banshee Prime: "Mired in massed steel and flesh" "gene mold and flock minds"

This at first seems to be talking about the grineer, but in reading into this the steel is part of what a Warframe would be made of. The flock minds and gene molds got me thinking.. are they talking about the infested in which they used to make warframes. Flock minds didn't exactly fit in with the grineer because it means minds grouped upon one mind. This shows that Ballas wasn't describing the Grineer ,but maybe the Warframes.

Valkyr Prime : "Our long deathless winter had left us none." "hibernates within our shimmering beauty" "they burn with our lost desires"

This video's greatest suggestions to them being Orokin is the shimmering beauty which greatly points to the Orokin and Ballas later says that they burn with out lost desires. Meaning that they were once Orokin like them. Our long deathless winter had left us none is how the warframes were worthless in battle and they probably made Valkyr during winter.

Oberon Prime: "we're blind to future consequence, casting our debts on those to come." "But what if now, the Gray Mother sought revenge?" "A new-green.. sown upon sanguine ground."

Again we are blind to consequence is the Orokin and how the Warframes failed. Later in the video however I say Gray Mother which was a bit odd. Gray can mean without interest or character and how Orokin showed little sympathy to the warframes or the Gray Mothers. The new green on sanguine ground really seals the deal. Sanguine Ground is a "Happy place" which relates again to the Orokin empire.

Mirage Prime: "You suffered to become this beast, yet you laughed at me." "Others rived and raged in the vice" "You distorted my design"

Suffering, rage, rived. Sound familiar to other warframes that were made from people. The distorted of my design means that Mirage changed the original design Ballas had for her. In the End I just like how mirage laughed at Ballas like the joker.

Sorry if I have bad grammar and if you don't believe 100% of what i'm saying. Please point out my errors it will be greatly approved.

The Prime trailers are Ballas pitching the Warframe design to the Council of Seven, to consider mass-production. He's hyping up the abilities and concepts of the Frames, describing how they're specifically designed to tear apart a certain enemy faction. The only exception to this seems to be Valkyr Prime's trailer, where he muses about the nature of the Warframes themselves. I'm not sure who, if anyone, he's addressing here.

9 minutes ago, EmissaryOfInfinity said:

The Prime trailers are Ballas pitching the Warframe design to the Council of Seven, to consider mass-production. He's hyping up the abilities and concepts of the Frames, describing how they're specifically designed to tear apart a certain enemy faction. The only exception to this seems to be Valkyr Prime's trailer, where he muses about the nature of the Warframes themselves. I'm not sure who, if anyone, he's addressing here.

The problem with that is how come he talks about them like on a one on one chat or in first person?

Edited by MysticTheif

14 minutes ago, EmissaryOfInfinity said:

I'd say Mirage Prime's video is more of an exception then Valkyr's.

10 minutes ago, MysticTheif said:

The problem with that is how come he talks about them like on a one on one chat or in first person?

There are some where it’s obvious, like in the Nekros Prime trailer Ballas is clearly advertising Nekros to other Orokin/immortals - hence his use of “we”. 

1 hour ago, MysticTheif said:

Theatrics possibly, lord knows the Orokin would certainly fall for that kind of overly dramatic form of promotion.