Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept - Cirrus the Cloud Warrior

(XBOX)Nightseid

Revamp on slot4....again.

Battle beat

Energy cost: 100

Duration: 14/16/18/20

Activate the storm drum to play quick beat that creates an aura that boasts Cirrus and his allies

Activating the ability will cause a small blast explosion at Cirrus location. Cirrus will have up to 4 seconds to play a 4/4 (100 bpm) melody, during this time Cirrus will invulnerable. Cirrus’ other abilities will transform to drum beat. Each beat providing a different buff.

Slot 1- Rain – regenerates health. Heal per beat = 200 (tap)

Slot 2- Thunder – increases power strength. Boost per beat = 200 (tap)

Slot 3 - Lightning – increases attack damage. Boost per beat = 200 (tap)

Holding the beat will add a multiplier. 2x, 3x, 4x

Should Cirrus decide not play any beat after activating battle beat, he and his allies attacks will be silent or not alert enemies.

To cancel storm buff, hold battle beat. This will cause a lightning strike at Cirrus’ location that will blast nearby enemies and cancel the aura.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, to be honest i skipped most of the replies (and only read the original post weeks ago...), so feel free to ignore me if im talkin nonesense^^

That being said, i just had the idea that cirrus could actually benefit from enemy gas procs in form of energy, while at the same time energy balls would get nerfed for him to some extent.

Like, Can u imagine the situation?

Everyone in game:"OMG! THEY USE GAS! GET THE HELL OUTA HERE!!!"

Cirrus:"GAS?! TELL ME WHERE I NEED ENERGY!!!!"

Ofc. if this where to get implemented similar stuff ought to be done for frames like mag, ember & co.

Edited by Eaglebow10