Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS >Godly/Very Good Vectis Riven

{WTS} [Vectis Acri-visican] + 80.3% Multishot + 161.8% Damage + 119.1% Critical Damage - 64.4% Status Chance {#33 Rerolls} {MR8}

sidenote: Primed Cryo + Malignant Force still gets you at 59.9% SC with 9k viral with 6.8x crit multiplier. You can even replace Vital Sense for Hammer Shot to reach 75.6% status chance with 5.6x crit multiplier. Still makes everything bleed!xD

ign: NaztyTomato

kindly leave offers. cheers 😄

Edited by NaztyTomato
2 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

This makes your post funny and I can't take you serious

First of all, before you act cocky af, mr. know-it-all. It's "seriously". Get your grammar together. Second, no one asked you anything. Third, seeing you have to comment that kind of response makes THIS, funny. You happen to be some sort of a stand-up comedian?lol I guess, maybe it's time for you to leave your mom's basement? Anywho...whatever it is you're trying to point out, no one cares what you think. So good luck with that. Time to get a life, son. 😄  

22 minutes ago, NaztyTomato said:

mr. know-it-all. It's "seriously". Get your grammar together.

Sorry my english teacher. I am german and was learning english by myself in the last 5 years

maybe it's time for you to leave your mom's basement?

I left my mommas basement 13 years ago when I finished school, but I appreciate your advise

whatever it is you're trying to point out, no one cares what you think.

Just because you don't understand my point doesn't mean the other 4.3 million registered users are the same.

And what I was trying to imply by my first comment: you seem to have zero knowledge about this game when you think your "sidenote" in the OP would help you selling it. In fact it screams "I AM A NOOB AND I WANT WAY TOO MUCH"

On a sidenote: The "haha" reaction was there before I even read your post. So there is at least one other person who thinks the same

If you are posting crap don't be surprised if someone acts like me. If I wouldn't have done it, someone else would have eventually because these kind of posts attract such behaviour

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

Sorry my english teacher. I am german and was learning english by myself in the last 5 years

One does not have to be an English teacher to correct you. No one cares.

I left my mommas basement 13 years ago when I finished school, but I appreciate your advise

And you think just because you said it, everyone would believe you? Now THAT is funny.lol "finished school" haha riiight. I believe you. lol

Just because you don't understand my point doesn't mean the other 4.3 million registered users are the same.

And what I was trying to imply by my first comment: you seem to have zero knowledge about this game when you think your "sidenote" in the OP would help you selling it. In fact it screams "I AM A NOOB AND I WANT WAY TOO MUCH"

Again, first, just because you have an opinion about something, you are entirely right. Second, I posted the sidenote because I felt like it. It's my thread. Go post your own damn thread. Hating on someone else's thread? You are being an ass. Bet that completely defines you huh? Third,  "I AM A NOOB AND I WANT WAY TOO MUCH"? lmao yo, mr. pro! I take you as a somebody who still hasn't got his sht together. Get a life, man. :)) I wasn't asking for way too much for it. I just wanna sell it for a decent price. 

Now..if you aren't gonna offer, stop what you're doing, create your own thread, do whatever the hell you want there. You can even write everything about how PRO you are there for all I care.lol 'Coz you sir? Are an ass. gtfo. :))

Edited by NaztyTomato