Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

30 days pending message to [DE]community

Mazzquerade

Hello. 

Just wondering if the staff log in time to time... I've been redirected to personal message from the support yet nobody even read it yet in the last month. Their description says "staff member will reply within 5 days" which was ... um, yeah long time ago... 

Simple "no" would be more welcome then total ignore........

I wrote also a letter to check my clan because it seems bugged and not saving any clan progress. You can check in game my clan - XenomorphPrime and nobody seems had an answer to the issue. Probably making a new clan would be more benefit to fix the issue but we already made researches and went deep in customization so I guess we will wait. A year ago.

20 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

I still have one unread since April.

I don't have much hope now :crylaugh:

Seeing this I have to ponder how DE really handles out tickets. Mine don't have any catchy (aka "Clickbait") titles that would even inspire support to really click on. Some of mine have been simple reports of players, others being bugs in-game, a couple suggestions, and a few regarding account/reward issues in the past. All have been addressed (surprisingly) in less than a week (or 2 at most in my case).

Wondering if it's just during times around updates and whatnot their teams operate better or if there are more factors that hold responses back seeing as others report waiting absurdly long periods sometimes.

10 minutes ago, Prime-Ares said:

Seeing this I have to ponder how DE really handles out tickets. Mine don't have any catchy (aka "Clickbait") titles that would even inspire support to really click on. Some of mine have been simple reports of players, others being bugs in-game, a couple suggestions, and a few regarding account/reward issues in the past. All have been addressed (surprisingly) in less than a week (or 2 at most in my case).

Wondering if it's just during times around updates and whatnot their teams operate better or if there are more factors that hold responses back seeing as others report waiting absurdly long periods sometimes.

I reckon it's just because it's me more than anything else.

I'm sure Staff cower at the sight of my name. :clem:

10 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Oh *eye roll* it's him. 

I can almost hear it now, they're in a meeting discussing what to do with Wukong.

Rebecca brings up my excellent Primal Fury 2.0 thread.

Devs collectively sigh and utter, "Not him again".

Ahhhhh... to be so loved.