Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Difficulty finding groups to unlock new areas

Tordace

You may be in the wrong region at the wrong time, check the region you're set to in your in-game settings (it affects which public chat channels you're in and what your matchmaking region is) and also try playing at a time when people are home from work/school and are still awake.  Changing regions if needed may work but you might get laggier sessions.

I usually node clear solo while putting squad option to public, it might be faster

if you didn't spend half a day gathering a squad for missions which nobody wants to play in
you might have cleared faster.

Since outside a lot of popular nodes like Hydron, Akkad, Ani, Mot I uaually play solo 
because having people joining your game is next to 0 chance.

On 2018-10-28 at 2:36 AM, Tordace said:

Am I doing something wrong or is it just extremely difficult to find groups to get new areas unlocked?

It's pretty easy for a founder to find a place in a clan. Look around for some of the bigger ones. If you're playing catch up after a break there will be plenty of people who'll happily burn through some star chart nodes and help you farm mods and endo.  

Ember is a damn good frame for cheesing through just about everything on the star chart. I expect you'll need a bunch of the newer mods to get her running well but it's a fairly small time or plat investment.