Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

orokin cell farm changes

feelmepain

Ok so  orokin cells have the same drop rate as an argon . But the problem now is we use more  orokin cells than argon.                

So here is my guide to farm more for these cell for this patch. Have a team with loot detector or thief wits  Will do go Saturn or Ceres(I recommend doing sabotage) to find orokin arrays (they drop 2 instead of 1 now) reset after every two arrays . 

I hope all the tenno will spread the word and hope DE will Exchange back the way we used to farm it.

Edited by feelmepain
ouf not the chimera not sure which but i notice the change when i farm it

I just run random missions on Saturn for $#!%s and gigs because murdering Grineer is fun (corpus don't gib, so they're kind of boring to shoot.)  Orokin cell resource nodes are still common-ish enough.

Y'all really need to start appreciating the simple pleasures of Warframe and stop treating it like a grind fest all the time.

Invest in 30-day resource boosters if you ever have the extra plat. It's expensive at 400p, but you'll be swimming in anything you'll ever need. I don't know if the new drop rate affects my experience, but managing 100 cells per week really isn't unrealistic. If you're pushing hard, 500-1000 cells by the end of the 30-day period is possible.

I think it's a good investment despite the cost. You easily more than make up in time for what you're spending.

EDIT: I'll also add that changing cell drops to argon rate is really, really S#&$ty if true. It takes long enough to farm them these days without the help of boosters considering how many you need to build Primes.

Edited by Tandem28

7 hours ago, feelmepain said:

Ok so we all know that after chimera update orokin cells have the same drop rate as an argon

Read all updates, can't find the changes. Drop rates seemed unaffected last time I played a few weeks ago.

Can you provide link?

Thank you

10 hours ago, Brandt1 said:

Was there a change? I still average 4-8 at Gabii Ceres when I level up stuff and get quick credits. Granted I'm at 724 of them so I don't really try to farm them. 

yeah there is particullar change is just that traditional way of farming it does not provide the effficency we used to have, lets say we do a survival mission(typically EV,speedva,plifdriod,nekros) we would get like 10-15per run but after the update its 2-4 with booster per 20 mins 

FYI for new player who need primed wepons this is hellish  notice that every time you pick up  a orokin cell it will pop up like argon crystals do

10 hours ago, Souldend78 said:

Read all updates, can't find the changes. Drop rates seemed unaffected last time I played a few weeks ago.

Can you provide link?

Thank you

yeah i cnat really find it too but you will notice each time you pick up a orokin cell it will pop up like how we pick up an argon

14 hours ago, (PS4)CritzRet said:

I can’t decide if this means an increased chance at looting orokin cells or descreased? 

i have no idea see how you farm it based on my opinion but the way we used to farm it is no more (basiclly do a survival with a farming team comp)

16 hours ago, sleepychewbacca said:

Last time Phorid appeared on Tethys I managed 8 cells on average per run. Had a Smeeta with me, and a booster. 

Repeat until you have as much as you need. I stopped the run at 200+. 

fek.jpg?width=1378&height=776

thx for the tips i dint know there was another way of doing it (yeah rngsus wont give me a smeeta)

14 hours ago, Tandem28 said:

Invest in 30-day resource boosters if you ever have the extra plat. It's expensive at 400p, but you'll be swimming in anything you'll ever need. I don't know if the new drop rate affects my experience, but managing 100 cells per week really isn't unrealistic. If you're pushing hard, 500-1000 cells by the end of the 30-day period is possible.

I think it's a good investment despite the cost. You easily more than make up in time for what you're spending.

EDIT: I'll also add that changing cell drops to argon rate is really, really S#&$ty if true. It takes long enough to farm them these days without the help of boosters considering how many you need to build Primes.

great idea brb but im here to stand up for new players and F2p players 

there is no more duplicating orokin cells by nekros anymore  (yeah i sufferd cause i need to bulid a tigris needed 10 cells )

14 hours ago, Littleman88 said:

I just run random missions on Saturn for $#!%s and gigs because murdering Grineer is fun (corpus don't gib, so they're kind of boring to shoot.)  Orokin cell resource nodes are still common-ish enough.

Y'all really need to start appreciating the simple pleasures of Warframe and stop treating it like a grind fest all the time.

time is gold we are finding the best way possible to farm less time more resource thats im amming for

1 minute ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

why not? you said the drop chances changes, that doesnt mean that we cant use nekros

yes you can but we cant duplicate with nekros 3 anymore (like we used to in the past patch)

like argon it does not duplicate 

Edited by feelmepain

5 minutes ago, feelmepain said:

yes you can but we cant duplicate with nekros 3 anymore (like we used to in the past patch)

like argon it does not duplicate 

did you read it in a patch or thats just what you think happened? because...

19 minutes ago, feelmepain said:

yeah i cnat really find it too but you will notice each time you pick up a orokin cell it will pop up like how we pick up an argon

orokin cells always poped up like argon crystals since the first day that i played, thats not a new thing.

Edited by (PS4)Pizza_Parker

29 minutes ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

did you read it in a patch or thats just what you think happened? because...

orokin cells always poped up like argon crystals since the first day that i played, thats not a new thing.

it did pop up in the past (not frequent) but after a few pickup it will show up like normal rare resource like neural sensors,neurodes,etc 

here 

Edited by feelmepain