Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which prime warframe will come next ?

(PSN)Roxyroe

Mesa Prime. Also, Akjagara Prime was added to a Public art portfolio, which the artist only does when work has been accepted by DE and implemented in some way in the game, so that's believed to be coming with Her...

ALL subject to be completely different though, with no real way of knowing until day of Release. (DE HAS swapped the order and such before)

1 hour ago, Tangent-Valley said:

ALL subject to be completely different though, with no real way of knowing until day of Release. (DE HAS swapped the order and such before)

You meant to say "Until Sony leaks it again for 100th time in a row" hue hue 😜

Mesa Prime, probably with AKJagara prime and either dethcube prime or redeemer prime.  That latter is still up in the air.  There really isn't a better frame to release a double-barreled gun-blade with.

We could be wrong about weapons though - she could release with magnus prime and imperator prime for all we know.

6 minutes ago, Littleman88 said:

Mesa Prime, probably with AKJagara prime and either dethcube prime or redeemer prime.  That latter is still up in the air.  There really isn't a better frame to release a double-barreled gun-blade with.

We could be wrong about weapons though - she could release with magnus prime and imperator prime for all we know.

two blade guns might seem much. Eq is next in line and I am hoping for a -much- better skin. Like Hydriod P better than Hydriod or Valkitty P v normal skin.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

Two secondaries seems odd, but it is Mesa. Deathcube would seem to fit as a non weapon offering.

I see the problem here - Redeemer's a melee weapon, not a secondary.  It's a blade melee that charges into a shotgun blast, kind of like a Glaive, substituting bounce for hit scan.

Edited by Littleman88

3 minutes ago, Littleman88 said:

I see the problem here - Redeemer's a melee weapon, not a secondary.  It's a blade melee that charges into a shotgun blast, kind of like a Glaive, substituting bounce for hit scan.

Woops True. I kinda hate Redeemer if only because its awkward. Sarpa would be preferrable

Edited by (PS4)teacup775

Mesa. ~Dec 18'

Equinox. ~March 19'

Atlas. ~June 19'

Wukong. ~Sep 19'

Ivara. ~Dec 19'

Titania. ~March 20'

Nezha. ~June 20'

Inaros. ~Sep 20'

Octavia. ~Dec 20'

Gara. ~March 21'

Nidus. ~June 21'

Harrow. ~Sep 21'

Khora. ~Dec 21'

Garuda. ~March 22'

Revenant. ~June 22'

• 3 weeks later...

Probably Mesa or Equi, but my Money would be on Mesa since i think shes more popular and Christmas falls within the next Prime access

Edit: with the usual Male Male female female in order of Original release, Mesa and equi are likely since they are the oldest female nor primed.

Edited by Eisdschungel