Removal of syndicate sigils?

fhurrhurr

Question

I have several of the same syndicate sigils and my question is: Is it possible to sell/destroy the "lesser ones"?

Example: I have Assassin Sigil(15% in red veil) i also have the 11%, 5% etc etc and those "lesser ones" clog stuff up, making it more of a hazzle to spot the right one. I have 2 more 15% ones so sometimes when i have sleepy eyes, i may pick the wrong one and loose out on additional syndicate rep.

So...is there a way to remove the ones you do not want/need or am i stuck with them 4lyfe?

5 answers to this question

Cosmetics can't be sold.

Best you can do is use the search text field in the upper left to filter them out. I memorized and just type 3 letters to quickly find them:

Cha = Champion (Steel Meridian) and Chairman (Perrin Sequence)
Tru = Truth (Arbiters of Hexis)
Ora = Oracle (Suda)
Ass (lol) = Assassin (Red Veil)
Hum = Humanity (New Loka)

11 hours ago, MystMan said:

Cosmetics can't be sold.

Best you can do is use the search text field in the upper left to filter them out. I memorized and just type 3 letters to quickly find them:

Cha = Champion (Steel Meridian) and Chairman (Perrin Sequence)
Tru = Truth (Arbiters of Hexis)
Ora = Oracle (Suda)
Ass (lol) = Assassin (Red Veil)
Hum = Humanity (New Loka)

Yep this, much easier than cycle through them all. But... man I wish we could just get the % buff based on syndicate rank, Loka's Hummanity sigil is ugly 😅

why would you want to delete them ? its not hard to spot them, just type the name of the syndicate you looking for and it filters out the sigils. takes literally a second.

alos you don't lose out on additional syndicate rep because there is a daily cap on it. using one that has a lower % just means it takes more exp to get the daily cap

Edited by Makunogo