Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Message to people who join a perfect team doing fine in Arbitration only to leave in rotation A:

Nitro747

I played an arbitration survival where one person complained about me not wanting to go past the 40 minute mark, the others were on their side but didn't really complain. 

These types of people are worse than ones who leave at Rot A. But solo extract being implemented would fix most of these issues 🤷‍♂️ 

vor 8 Stunden schrieb -Temp0-:

Yes be cause everyone likes to waste x2 to x4 times more in defense, excavation or intrception. The only 2 that I can think of that are PERFECTLY soloable aka not an awful drag are bugged as fck long a** survivals that no one wants to play or awful defection no one wants to play. Much choices. Such wow. 

interception is way faster solo, excavation is way safer solo, also survival is my favourite game mode and you insulting it makes you a meany!

29 минут назад, Radagosh сказал:

interception is way faster solo, excavation is way safer solo, also survival is my favourite game mode and you insulting it makes you a meany!

Yes please tell us all how you can oh so effectively protect 2 extractors at once that often set apart in 200-500 meters range and what is even more importan, fill them both with bugged spawns so they never halt. 

You can also tell us how it is "faster" to solo interception and whats more important, convenient and comfortable vs having 3 more bodies that manage to not eat glue in the corner and never or at least very rarely lose control of the point. How it is faster and more convenient having to run between 4 points, recapturing them or wasting resources vs having to deal with only 1 point.

2 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

You can also tell us how it is "faster" to solo interception and whats more important, convenient and comfortable vs having 3 more bodies that manage to not eat glue in the corner and never or at least very rarely lose control of the point. How it is faster and more convenient having to run between 4 points, recapturing them or wasting resources vs having to deal with only 1 point.

You sleep all units on the map with Ivara, until no more units spawn (due to spawn limits). You have all points captured and never need to do anything outside of perma sleeping everyone.

There are people going 100 waves into Arby Interceptions like this. If you think this game can't be broken over a player's knee with minimal effort, you are wrong.

2 часа назад, HugintheCrow сказал:

You sleep all units on the map with Ivara, until no more units spawn (due to spawn limits).

I have a better solution.

Just don't play the mode at all or mindlessly spam 1+2 as nidus in sedna's arena with 3 nekros. If that's what you there form, it won't matter to you anyway because you're not there to play a game.

Цитата

There are people going 100 waves into Arby Interceptions like this. If you think this game can't be broken over a player's knee with minimal effort, you are wrong.

Well I'm sorry that I aint gonna abuse a mechanic over some endo scraps. I want to play a higher level content. Play, not sit in a corner in invis spamming one ability. If you're there just to leech off and milk rewards to the maximum, there are lazier ways anyway.

3 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

whining

You asked how to farm effectively, that is how you do it. If you don't want to do it, why ask? You literally asked for an explanation, and when it's provided, you say "I don't like it"? I don't care if you don't like it, it's the answer to your original question.

If you want to "play" non-effectively, nothing will be fast and efficient anyway.

In conclusion: It seems all you wanted to do is cause pointless arguments. 4chan might be more your speed.

10 hours ago, More-L said:

I played an arbitration survival where one person complained about me not wanting to go past the 40 minute mark, the others were on their side but didn't really complain. 

These types of people are worse than ones who leave at Rot A. But solo extract being implemented would fix most of these issues 🤷‍♂️ 

you went until 2 rotation Cs. Leaving in an endless game mode on the first opportunity is a whole different thing...

vor 7 Stunden schrieb -Temp0-:

Yes please tell us all how you can oh so effectively protect 2 extractors at once that often set apart in 200-500 meters range and what is even more importan, fill them both with bugged spawns so they never halt. 

i don't go with premade groups as such im experiencing the game with pugs. The moment i leave they blow up an excavator, so soloing it with limbo or frost is as fast as going with 3 pugs.

second thing was already answered.

Just now, Radagosh said:

i don't go with premade groups as such im experiencing the game with pugs. The moment i leave they blow up an excavator, so soloing it with limbo or frost is as fast as going with 3 pugs.

second thing was already answered.

I have the opposite experience when it comes to pubs, specially when its for high level missions like Sorties or Arbitrations. Usually the team does pretty well and its a better experience overall than solo. Hence why I get mad at people leaving on rotation A, even though things are going as smooth as possible <_<

Edited by Nitro747

On 2018-10-28 at 4:04 PM, Nitro747 said:

I hate you. All of you.

- That is all.

It's nice to be worthy of your hatred. But just some side notes in case we're not the problem.

Maybe people only have time for 1 rotation?
Maybe don't rely on people for more rotations?
Maybe stop imposing your idea of a 'perfect team' on other people?

Just maybe if you don't like the idea of other people leaving either solo it or get a team together that can deal with your "Perfect Team"

Edited by Joe_Barbarian

vor 26 Minuten schrieb Nitro747:

I have the opposite experience when it comes to pubs, specially when its for high level missions like Sorties or Arbitrations. Usually the team does pretty well and its a better experience overall than solo. Hence why I get mad at people leaving on rotation A, even though things are going as smooth as possible <_<

I envy your RnG with pugs.

8 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

You sleep all units on the map with Ivara, until no more units spawn (due to spawn limits). You have all points captured and never need to do anything outside of perma sleeping everyone.

wait... the sleeping enemies dont wake up ?

5 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

They don't as long as you keep firing arrows. First you have to get them into one spt by using noise arrrows though (this can be buggy).

that's actually hilarious. tho seems tedious. true that is a method to solo. but i kinda like just sitting in my spot and staying there xD. 

edit. welp im kind of off topic but meh lol

Edited by Makunogo

I love how some people take this post so seriously to the point they try to defend and give reasons for pubs to leave the match earlier like "bruh, what if their mom are dying?", "what if they had explosive diarrhea", "you can do solo lollol". :clem:

46 minutes ago, Nitro747 said:

I love how some people take this post so seriously to the point they try to defend and give reasons for pubs to leave the match earlier like "bruh, what if their mom are dying?", "what if they had explosive diarrhea", "you can do solo lollol". :clem:

I love how you made a thread about expectations in pub groups 

On 2018-10-28 at 6:36 PM, GnarlsDarkley said:

There was this other thread where I had to laugh really hard...but damn you beat them with ease here.

Interception is easiest played solo. I have never done a public (or even recruit) Interception in 2k+ hours of gametime where the enemy team has less 10% captured. Soloing results mostly with 7-8% very rarely them having 9%

Actually in arbitrations it seem to be impossible to get 7-8% because the enemy score bar fills up faster than in normal alerts and missions. I did some intereceptions yesterday solo and enemy bar was at 60%-75% even if I had 3 nodes captured most of the time. The mission itself still is truly easy on solo though, it's just that I really freaked ouit first time when I noticed how fast enemy bar is filling.