Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have a way to filter out all riven mods on trade chat

SpicyDinosaur

So I have filtered out riven mod and riven for the in game trade chat to try and tackle the vast amount of spam from they produce. This, however, only blocks some of it, the screen still constantly shows me riven ad after riven ad. There doesn't seem to be a way to filter out rivens entirely, and I am not currently in the market for one. 

Also, a seperation of the riven market and the rest of the Markets on here, the forums, would be really nice. I check the trade section and it's just 100xs riven ads with a few smatterings of other things in between. 

"NOT riven" should not only block any message with the word "riven" in it but also block all linked riven mods.

Chat filters were introduced specifically because people complained about riven spam in trade chat yet the filters still do not resolve the problem they were created for.

Edit: This even works for emotes but not linked rivens. If you put in "NOT suda" if someone only puts in the suda emote without saying suda in the message it still blocks it.

Edited by Chaos.Blades

1 hour ago, (PS4)VoodooRose78 said:

Maybe a separate trading tab just for rivens ? 

Honestly, I think we need it and I would like this more than the filter to work the way it should but I just don't see DE doing this. If the filter works the way it should it would filter out a lot of trade messages with people selling rivens alongside regular items. If we had a chat dedicated to riven trade then this would be a none issue. With that said a lot of people would be annoyed they have to split these trade messages between two chats.