Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Missed Opportunity!) Arbiters of Hexis & Arbitrations

ShinTechG

IMO, Arbiters of Hexis and Arbitrations was a perfect missed opportunity to improve operators and the focus school!

According to the lore about this syndicate, they believe Tennos are more powerful that history makes them out to be and they want to bring out their full potential. It would have been so good if Arbitration rewards were based on improving the operators with new abilities and physical movements.

Edited by ShinTechG

11 minutes ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

1. No, it would have been a monumentally terrible time to attempt such an undertaking.

2. DE has more than enough irons in the fire as it is.

Oh, please tell me more about how you are the Project Manager for DE managing and knowing time for projects. Seriously, this topic is not meant to talk about time implementation here, but just to discuss the actual concept

Edited by ShinTechG

7 minutes ago, AwkwardLazarow said:

I think that they should focus on operator school missions when the New War update comes next year as it would most likely involve sentient killing

Sounds good. I would have much rather seen this happen before in preparation for the War  🙂

believing in something doesn't mean you're gonna act on it. even if they believe that, doesn't mean they know any way to make tenno better

I agree that it's a missed opportunity, but not for that reason, it's because we learned absolutely nothing about them, nothing note-worthy anyway. that's the real shame imo  

8 hours ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

1. No, it would have been a monumentally terrible time to attempt such an undertaking.

They will need to add more to them eventually but it can wait. All I want for them right now is wall latching. I think it would be cool to void dash up from wall to wall  kind of like the chimera prologue. 

Ultimately I want exorcist powers so I can crab walk up walls like a true demon but I cant have everything...

Image result for exorcist wall climb

8 hours ago, ShinTechG said:

IMO, Arbiters of Hexis and Arbitrations was a perfect missed opportunity to improve operators and the focus school!

According to the lore about this syndicate, they believe Tennos are more powerful that history makes them out to be and they want to bring out their full potential. It would have been so good if Arbitration rewards were based on improving the operators with new abilities and physical movements.

I kind of expected a Tenno Olympics out of the arbiters. "Don't fight brothers, join our triathlon instead! We're raising money for orphans"