Arbitration / sortie reward 'rework'

-HoB-AngelofRevenge

So since we can get more endo and ayatan in arbitrations than in sortie dont you ppl agree that 4k endo is some kind useless as reward?Do you think, that it would be cool to get some tenogen arcane helms insted of 4k endo reward? it can last for 7 days for specific helm and all frames would get 1, for start 😄

Edited by -HoB-AngelofRevenge

Tho arbitrations are the best endgame endo farm not everyone can access them (that silly "unlock all nodes" condition)

For those who can do both sorties and arbitrations, the endo in sorties is kinda pointless, but for those who cant its quite some reward

For me best solution would be a feature (lets say, unlocked at MR 20) to choose 1-2 sortie rewards to exclude from the pool

4 minutes ago, Raskolnikow said:

Tho arbitrations are the best endgame endo farm not everyone can access them (that silly "unlock all nodes" condition)

For those who can do both sorties and arbitrations, the endo in sorties is kinda pointless, but for those who cant its quite some reward

For me best solution would be a feature (lets say, unlocked at MR 20) to choose 1-2 sortie rewards to exclude from the pool

can agree on that. but it 4k endo is kind 'pointless' since anasa in more often, can be traded for some plat and near 4k endo it self. so change of that reward would benefit both player those lover rank and veteran. not to mention that you can sell duplicate mods for credit or endo. but i do agree with you in general.

I want them to add Kuva actually, and rework the reward system.

I just did a corpus survival arbitration on Lua.

Everything goes well, but at 18minutes the host died. 

10s later he left the game > host migration > instant mission failed (we were absolutely good on oxygen) > screen reward >>> NO REWARD, NOTHING > Deconnection of the game.

Gotta love this new game mode.

Edited by Alpha56