The #1 Issue with warframe

dyewithasmile

there are FAR too many ways that warframes can negatively effect others game play in drastic ways. ive posted about most of them before. limbo is still top of the list, his 4 makes my game irrelevant... new additions to the list include rad proc trolls that ,even when im wearing arcane healing, wait so they get a proc then kill me... spots where the data mass can be droped and never recovered.... oh and void def. lasers are soooo much worse in elite arbitrations its a crime to still have them (you are cyber bullies for having it kill co-op players)

ps. i was trolled by limbo really bad and after the mission i super fast left squad only to have a person join squad ( without the [DE] tag) i asked how they were able to do that and they said 'de tour' i asked tour of what (thinking it was Spanish for 'of' as it wasn't [DE] it was 'de tour') this was after i had spent 2100 plat on liset decorations.... because of the shear amount of trolling that had just happened to me i was having none of it!!!  they didn't answer my question 'how they joined' and at that rudeness i left and ignored... i will NEVER place decorations because of how bad this aspect of the game is... i came here to escape trolling with the 'co-op' game... wow ive never been trolled sooo much and with the amount of posts with no response AT ALL on this i cant but assume that's what they wanted... its a great game, that i have played a-lot, but this CONtinually happening is ACTUALLY painful... please have a sole DE and do the right thing.

Popular, cooperative, free to play game mostly aimed at teenagers and youg adults... I'm rather suprised by the relatively low number of griefers and trolls. It's been slightly on the rise after the plains, but still way lower than in most comparable games.

Edited by Robolaser

9 minutes ago, trst said:

Sounds like someone needs to spend more time in recruiting or find an active clan.

this ^ and solo mode fixes all your problems.. just find some players who think/play like you or have some fun with solo .. you will find most of Warframe players are good people willing to help and enjoy playing, a very small quantity of players are a pain but it's easy to deal with.  Dont get frustrated just exit and form a squad or find clanmates.. goodluck Tenno

15 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

Not too sure why limbo's 4 ruins your game. It doesn't ruin mine.

Every since they made it so you can shoot enemies in the rift, It barely makes a difference to me now. I almost don't even know what it's doing besidedls making everything look all filtered 

hace 2 horas, dyewithasmile dijo:

there are FAR too many ways that warframes can negatively effect others game play in drastic ways. ive posted about most of them before. limbo is still top of the list, his 4 makes my game irrelevant... new additions to the list include rad proc trolls that ,even when im wearing arcane healing, wait so they get a proc then kill me... spots where the data mass can be droped and never recovered.... oh and void def. lasers are soooo much worse in elite arbitrations its a crime to still have them (you are cyber bullies for having it kill co-op players)

ps. i was trolled by limbo really bad and after the mission i super fast left squad only to have a person join squad ( without the [DE] tag) i asked how they were able to do that and they said 'de tour' i asked tour of what (thinking it was Spanish for 'of' as it wasn't [DE] it was 'de tour') this was after i had spent 2100 plat on liset decorations.... because of the shear amount of trolling that had just happened to me i was having none of it!!!  they didn't answer my question 'how they joined' and at that rudeness i left and ignored... i will NEVER place decorations because of how bad this aspect of the game is... i came here to escape trolling with the 'co-op' game... wow ive never been trolled sooo much and with the amount of posts with no response AT ALL on this i cant but assume that's what they wanted... its a great game, that i have played a-lot, but this CONtinually happening is ACTUALLY painful... please have a sole DE and do the right thing.

Wow , never saw someone play the victim so hard . If you dont like people , play alone ... or put your big boy pants and stop ranting for people that are "mean" to you .

"i came here to escape trolling with the 'co-op' game"

Sure , you are going to escape trolling playin an online game , great idea .

@dyewithasmile

I was a bit curious about about your post and watched some of your previous ones. You wrote that you left 3 clans because of trolling. Trolling and 'cyber bullying' seems to be a big topic to you at all. Don't understand it as an offense, pls. It's mostly up to the persons own social behaviour when he experiences trolls and bullys lurking around every corner.

12 hours ago, hellodownthere said:

So the No. 1 issue with warframe are the people who play warframe... Ok

Funny, I've had similar experiences with just about every MMO game I've ever played. That is, the quality of gameplay is often determined by the "quality" of the players. :laugh: While you do come across buttwads from time to time, generally my experiences have been fairly troll-free.

12 hours ago, Robolaser said:

Popular, cooperative, free to play game mostly aimed at teenagers and youg adults... I'm rather suprised by the relatively low number of griefers and trolls. It's been slightly on the rise after the plains, but still way lower than in most comparable games.

Yep - its a problem that is certainly not unique to Warframe, but WF players seem, on the whole, a lot better behaved than in some games I could mention.

5 hours ago, Birkenhoff said:

@dyewithasmile

I was a bit curious about about your post and watched some of your previous ones. You wrote that you left 3 clans because of trolling. Trolling and 'cyber bullying' seems to be a big topic to you at all. Don't understand it as an offense, pls. It's mostly up to the persons own social behaviour when he experiences trolls and bullys lurking around every corner.

Does make you wonder if OP isn't in some way to blame for his problems...whether he causes other players to become toxic, or if he's simply overly-sensitive.