Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Child Components tool and more

-GrT-kostasp99

Hi again DE and Forum 
Since the decoration of dojo has gone so many upgrades and reworks in the correct direction of course i assume its only appropriate to continue that path of renovating the tools of the dojos.

1)You gave us a great room the sandbox room which is awesome to decorate BUT its too tall for us that have a second and a third floor so we cant use it on the first level hmmm WHY?  Thanks for the room but a rework in the elevators to address the height problem should be reremastered.

2)For those out there that want to remaster the dojo maps but you have already put the reactors to a spot you cant move them or you put the barracks in a place its not convienient now and of course you cant destroy them or move them , for all those out there a tool that let you  rework the maping of the dojo and let you move the rooms and create new .

3)Child Component system is not working correct at all. if you connect an existing room from another room or corridor you should be able to delete the old corridor cause the room has a new connection. For example i put two elevators in one room and i could not delete the first one WHY? 

4) Rethink the whole Decoratio Cost and i will put it as simple as that 60.000 polymer for one stone is TOO MUCH its just decoration.

thanks for the work you do and those tools and changes are essential 

Edited by -GrT-kostasp99
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, -GrT-kostasp99 said:

3)Child Component system is not working correct at all. if you connect an existing room from another room or corridor you should be able to delete the old corridor cause the room has a new connection. For example i put two elevators in one room and i could not delete the first one WHY? 

I can answer this one:  The parent of a room is the room from which it was originally built, and there's no changing that.  You can't create a loop to work around it.  In technical terms:  Your Dojo is stored as a Tree, not a Graph, and that's just the way the game engine works.

The best you can do is maybe move your spawn point so it's on the other side of the parent room from the room you want to delete.  But it depends on your layout and build order whether that makes the problem better or worse.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

I can answer this one:  The parent of a room is the room from which it was originally built, and there's no changing that.  You can't create a loop to work around it.  In technical terms:  Your Dojo is stored as a Tree, not a Graph, and that's just the way the game engine works.

The best you can do is maybe move your spawn point so it's on the other side of the parent room from the room you want to delete.  But it depends on your layout and build order whether that makes the problem better or worse.

everything can be changed and work it so it can be done, saying its the way the engine of the game works clearly you dont know that the engine of the game works as i make it to work and EVERYTHING can be changed. i write the code i make the rules so DE can fix that

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

This a frustrating issue I'm facing now. I can't seem to get around it. It makes me not even wana play warframe anymore. Wish DE can just give a look and change the rooms to make it more convenient for us to rearrange the rooms of how we see fit. Just wish there was a way to get their attention on this matter. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, (PSN)b4biiface24 said:

This a frustrating issue I'm facing now. I can't seem to get around it. It makes me not even wana play warframe anymore. Wish DE can just give a look and change the rooms to make it more convenient for us to rearrange the rooms of how we see fit. Just wish there was a way to get their attention on this matter. 

And there would be absolutely ZERO problem if not for the build times

Or if it would work like decoration 1st you position and resize them then you place them then you build them and you dont need to wait for 1 to finish to start doing exactly the same with another

• Like 1