Warframe should have small changes every time instead of just releasing a big update once in a while.

A2yu

Question

I know this might not be the best time to talk about this but to be honest there is somethings that needs to be fixed or changed. All these changes like the bugs during the Eidolon hunt, where you can't use your ability or operator. Other changes like cutting down  the time for building things inside the foundry ( especially warframes), having a kick button because the player is afk , a ban button for trades where if there is a scammer a certain amount of people can vote to ban the player for a day or two or even longer, and other warframes that need changes like Atlas or Chroma, I mean Chroma is a really useful frame but most of the time his only being used for Eidolon hunts. All these could have being fixed or changed if there are small updates once a a while instead of having a big update every time. Having new contents or big updates like Fortuna is nice but that would means there would be more problems and all these problems will stack up if they are not being fixed or changed. We can have these small changes keeping the game enjoyable and engaging or a reason for the veterans to come back once in while, most of the time right now I logon collect my login reward and log off or I would just logon and afk. This is the same for other players that is a veteran or has everything in game. Plz next time have small updates instead of having huge updates,  giving veterans a reason to comeback every week or so. I dont know this is just how i think it should be instead. what do you think?

4 answers to this question

There are:

hot fixes :(bug patches which are usually a few Mb),

updates :which have new mechanics or graphical or sound changes or new weapons (between 50 to 100Mb) 

Mainline: which have major gameplay affecting updates like new quests, maps, etc (between 500Mb to a couple of gigs) 

There have been very few updates recently. But hot fixes are a rather frequent thing. 

And yes I too would like to see changes to some of the issues you have mentioned (others you have mentioned are more personal achievement problems and core game functions which need effort and reworks not fixes from the Devs. ) 

Edited by 0_The_F00l

Last update 23.10 was on 12-10-2018.
Hotfix 23.10.1 on 12-10-2018.
Hotfix 23.10.2 on 12-10-2018.
Hotfix 23.10.3 on 15-10-2018.
Hotfix 23.10.4 on 16-10.2018.
Hotfix 23.10.5 on 18-10-2018.
Hotfix 23.10.6 on 18-10-2018.
Hotfix 23.10.7 on 24-10-2018.
Hotfix 23.10.8 on 25-10-2018.

Your "small changes every time" are already here. And if you're waiting for more content...the drought is because they're all "stuck" in Fortuna right now...updates with more content will come after Fortuna. And a lot more "small changes" as well no doubt 😉 

On 2018-10-29 at 3:00 AM, A2yu said:

All these changes like the bugs during the Eidolon hunt, where you can't use your ability or operator.

True. This needs to be adressed without questioning since its around for almost a year

Other changes like cutting down  the time for building things inside the foundry ( especially warframes),

This was chosen to make you come back. Like it or not but the chances are almost none this will chance

having a kick button because the player is afk 

this again? search for votekick and you'll have threads to read for the next couple of days

a ban button for trades where if there is a scammer a certain amount of people can vote to ban the player for a day or two or even longer,

Screenshot and report. This will ban them for a longer period of time and in the case of repeat perma ban. If you leave this option to users this will be exploited (just like votekick if you don't want to use the search function). For example: I could tell all my clan and friends to vote against you for scam and you will be gone for months without having done sth wrong.

If you, however, refer to a button while trading: don't think of scam where pure stupidity can be the answer, like: in doubt for the accused

Edited by GnarlsDarkley