Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Scam

razor_eye

Question

At first, I checked the price of mod Primed Chamber and I see its really expensive around 50-100k plats. And I realized I had one. Yet I've never used it.

Before the day I #*!%ed up, I posted the price of that mod in warframemarket.com but I put it 5k plats only (cause I don't believe someone got 100k that directly)

And then the day I was trading with a guy interested with my mod, I found my Primed Chamber disappeared.

Yeah, I believe this is some scam that I put the price too low.

Halp.

(But I think its useless for me to write this cause I don't think the devs would notice this)

9 answers to this question

Wait, what? How'd it just disappear?

Also, it says you joined in 2016, but Primed Chamber was only actually around in 2013 unless you were really lucky and transmuted it, but you weren't around for that either.

Also there is a ton of confirmations for when you trade, and warframe.market is a third party platform. So no one could take it through that site.

Also, plenty of people have 100k plat.

7 minutes ago, Pent_ said:

Also, it says you joined in 2016, but Primed Chamber was only actually around in 2013 unless you were really lucky and transmuted it, but you weren't around for that either.

Also there is a ton of confirmations for when you trade, and warframe.market is a third party platform. So no one could take it through that site.

Yah and they sometimes even act like they only have a few hundreds and actually tricked me in believing that endgame players doesn't mean you have as much as 5k danggit

Edited by kamyung

43 minutes ago, Pent_ said:

22 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

This.  OP probably saw CHARGED Chamber and thought it was the same thing.  

you guys know that there were several Events where DE gave out Primed Chamber, on streams etc.?

54 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

you guys know that there were several Events where DE gave out Primed Chamber, on streams etc.?

I think the fact he can't find the mod speaks volumes.  Anybody else in the last 5 years had mods randomly disappear for nothing?  I know I haven't...

I think it's far more likely he mistakingly identidied the mod considering they share the same icon, effect and portion of the name.  The untrained eye could easily make this mistake.  Far more likely than him having been one of the ~10 people to receive the mod since 2015.

If he comes back and tells us he:
A. went to Tennocon 2017 and caught one of the 5 cards, and then explicitly asked for the mod
B. won it one of the 4 devstreams since 2016 to give it out, and then explicitly claimed it
C. raised $4000+ in charity with his streams
If he comes back and says any of those, then I'll be the first to retract my comment - but I have a STRONG suspicion that won't be the case. 

Mistakes happen, and this is an easy one to make.  

Edited by (PS4)lagrue