160+ Prodman Autographs - Waiting for Fortuna

Voltage

Waiting for the next big update can leave you impatient, but since the double Credits weekend in September, I was compelled to farm The Index for Prodman Autographs while waiting for Fortuna. I recently finished as Credits have a limit due to integer overflow with 32-bit integers, and also because of limited ship capacity in the Operator hall.

tjhD2hC.jpg

I hope others are enjoying the build up and hype for this update and waiting eagerly for the content to drop in November.

And for anyone curious....

Brzp6ug.png

Edited by Voltage

Il y a 4 heures, Voltage a dit :

Waiting for the next big update can leave you impatient, but since the double Credits weekend in September, I was compelled to farm The Index for Prodman Autographs while waiting for Fortuna. I recently finished as Credits have a limit due to integer overflow with 32-bit integers, and also because of limited ship capacity in the Operator hall.

tjhD2hC.jpg

I hope others are enjoying the build up and hype for this update and waiting eagerly for the content to drop in November.

And for anyone curious....

Brzp6ug.png

1) you're my new hero

2) i want to play with you sometime

3) WHERE THE HELL DO YOU FIND THE TIME i hate my job 💔

3 hours ago, clxrffdman said:

yo, if u give all those credits to solaris united, we can free them and then DE can cancel the fortuna update since they dont need us anymore.

ezclap

I did some calculating based off the 'Profit' trailer using the Frugal Credit bundle as a conversion rate, and calculated that fairly no-name Corpus businessmen were willing to throw around a couple trillion for Warframes, so that's pocket change for Neffy. Better you keep it OP:tongue:.