General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Colour reset

Robotic_Squid

Whenever I log into the game it resets all colours on my current loadout except black and I think any other loadout that are displayed around the ship (articulas and the loadout display in personal quarters). I know this isn't that serious but it really annoying having to change the same frames back to my colours.

my soul hurts everytime i come back its just hey recolour everysingle frame weapon attachment syandana you play on using fou this one mission and after that #*!% you do it all again oh you found a cool colour combination well #*!% you $&*&*#(%& .am soo done with this S#&$ .i log in see my S#&$ coloured stuff and just log out go play siege or some other S#&$ FASHIONFRAME  ENDGAME no matter how powerful i am if i look like S#&$ then whats the point ...

I noticed the same problem, at first just on one color at a frame, but now it resets 2 colors on a different frame too, also for the attatchments like armor pieces and also in the weapon category I noticed the same, I didnt check every frame & weapon yet, but it also removes the colors wich have been resetted from my favorites tab if I'm correct.

Edited by Kirasagi