Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling Great Vectis Riven.

Alakazam

I am not a professional when it comes to Rivens...but the Vectis has about 50% Puncture damage...which is almost reduced to none...doesn't this make the mod bad?

I mean yeah, you will crit a lot more and crit harder...but your overall damage will still be reduced by about 50%

Edited by GnarlsDarkley
14 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

I am not a professional when it comes to Rivens...but the Vectis has about 50% Puncture damage...which is almost reduced to none...doesn't this make the mod bad?

I mean yeah, you will crit a lot more and crit harder...but your overall damage will still be reduced by about 50%

Just lowers puncture procs, more biased towards impact and slash as most puncture is gone. 

1 hour ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

-IPS on riven doesn't reduce base damage, and only affects the proc chance distribution. 

No idea whether this is intended by DE or not. Or whether it's intended "for now" like coptering.