Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have a very nice 10 hour Resource Booster that i got from the Daily tribute, but i have things to do today and i don't want to use it right now. Can i just exit the game and i can claim it whenever i want? Or will i lose it?

Vo0dOoJaZzOfFiRe

Question

16 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

You can't decide when to activate it, it will activate right away automatically. They seem to show up fairly frequently though.

Alright.. so then, can i exit the game safely and the reward will pop back without deleting it or accepting it when i exit the game? or do i have to keep warframe on to not have it claimed until i want it to?

Edited by Vo0dOoJaZzOfFiRe
Replaced

10 minutes ago, Vo0dOoJaZzOfFiRe said:

Alright.. so then, can i exit the game safely and the reward will pop back without deleting it or accepting it when i exit the game? or do i have to keep warframe on to not have it claimed until i want it to?

The moment it popped up it was awarded unless the new login system is different from the old one.

I would like to clarify...

Right now i just logged in Warframe and i am at the Daily Tribute and Cephalon simaris is complimenting me about how great i am (Oh please im blushing...), so now i'm waiting in the Daily Tribute screen with the resource booster 10 hours. All i have to do is click the button and i'l claim the reward. But i got things to do and i don't want to waste it, so i thought you guys would help me out. It is the new login system, so it may be different than what you guys think

Edited by Vo0dOoJaZzOfFiRe
edited for extra better vocabulary

Do you have multiple choices or just 1? I found that, if it is only one, booster timer starts right away when daily tribute shows up without selecting it. I got annoyed with the old daily tribute system. The new daily tribute with one option reward still happens, but hides the credits and possible boosters while at daily tribute screen.

3 hours ago, Vo0dOoJaZzOfFiRe said:

as soon as you see a booster it is active. doesn't matter if you claim it or not. Alt+F4 still has it activated

What if there are multiple choices for a reward and one of them is booster? I have once got this, waited 10 minutes, and my booster timer did not start until I selected the booster. It expired exactly 7 hours after I selected it from multiple choice daily tribute. I like multiple choice daily tribute that shows up more frequently then the old daily tribute system.

1 minute ago, sam686 said:

What if there are multiple choices for a reward and one of them is booster? I have once got this, waited 10 minutes, and my booster timer did not start until I selected the booster. It expired exactly 7 hours after I selected it from multiple choice daily tribute. I like multiple choice daily tribute that shows up more frequently then the old daily tribute system.

You answered your own question 😉 If you have multiple choices, it won't activate until you select it. Otherwise it would activate, you select something else and then just enjoy two daily login rewards on one day...that'd be nice, lol.