Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Paracesis great!!! Suggestion

HUNDarkTemplar

On 2018-10-29 at 5:56 PM, TylerFreeman said:

...Isn't it already great as is?

I mean, on my perspective, I've got a build that is solely on crits

DVc40F7.jpg

The fact that I can fit sacrificial mods on this thing really makes this weapon even more of a beast considering I already get red crits around the 2x combo multiplier (Until melee 3.0 arrives)

I don't see how exactly you'd be able to suggest improvements on it besides adjusting the ragdoll flinging to manual knockdown, that'd only be my personal gripe with this thing.

I have a riven that makes the critical chance 101%. And with the multiplier at 6.5, every hit is 22,000 with my build. It probably has 20 more capacity as DE’s method for the umbra mods without umbra polarities. Either way, it’s good to me and it has a lot of sentient damage. 

Just wish it could damage teralyst shields. Tired of the repeated amps. Especially when newbies pretend to be experienced. Now I’m only gonna recruite MR20+ for complicated sentient hunts. This weapon having that kind of uniques would give more options for facing the teralysts and others like it. 

Edited by (PS4)chris1pat8twins

I’m still going to argue that the Paracesis sharing the same passive as Gram prime for increased slam radius and increased ragdoll lift is simply trash. This passive doesn’t affect Sentients at all and it devalues the unique quality of the Gram Prime having a passive. This part of the Paracesis needs to be changed imho, especially with the cool aura that is exuded whenever you do perform a slam.

Maybe give the Paracesis another instance to hit the enemy via the AoE on slam, similar to Exodia Force? Maybe give it some sort of guaranteed proc? What with the Paracesis being able to have Sentient faction damage as well as stripping Sentient resistance as another passive(s) after 5 forma, this feels like an appropriate change. Give the Paracesis something, anything, that doesn’t share a passive like the Gram Prime’s. It has the potential to do much more.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23