Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stolen platinums

Delu948

Question

9 answers to this question

:facepalm: and still iam blaming DE for that mistake

How can you even have an currency that you arnt able to protect in the first place

-- 1 example

by accepting 3th party website payments instead of there own secure website

Bounce every payment that isnt from Digital extreme

they need to add an secure number to the payments so they can trace this quicker

-- Moste of the Tenno's have no idea whats going on while people with an diffrent view of earning plat making this game realy terrible to maintain as an Honest game currency

DE stop punishing people that arnt involved with scam purposes !

Secure the currency more than only accepting money into the wallets .. Protect your Customer :thumbup::cool: 

21 minutes ago, Delu948 said:

i can`t understand

Never buy from dubious sources! These seller use chargebacks. DE will delete any Platinum from such purchases and it will be withdrawn from your Account. This can leave you with negative Plat and result in a softban. 

Just for clarification: This can happen if you got plat from someone who used such chargebacks. 

Dunno if this is the case here. Better check back with support like already suggested.

For future trades: always take screenshots of your trades and try to not use plat 2 weeks after. If you need to buy sth you should stay in the black even if your latest plat would be substracted. I.e: you have 100 and get 300. Don't go under 100 plat in any case because you will be banned if the recent 300 will be charged back

1. Someone used your PS4 account, either on your PS4 console or some place far away. PS4 Settings, users, Login Settings, Passcode. In Account managements, maybe change your PS4 password.

2. Used platinum on PS4 Warframe without knowing it, like rushing foundry or unlocking more slots. Warframe support may know what was spent on but need to know what your PS4 account is. To make this easier, log out, sign in, log in with PS4, then try using Warframe support.

35 minutes ago, Delu948 said:

Nope man. Just logged in some hours ago and 0 platinum left... yesterday night there was more than 100. i can`t understand.. this makes me a little bit angry because i spent hours earning them.

'Earning them'? I suppose that means you picked it up from other players then. In which case, yeah, they probably got it from a non-DE source, and passed the problem onto you. It's shady, it's scummy, but there's nothing you can do about it other than caution when trading.