Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support Working?

MadKai

Question

8 answers to this question

REAL quick, I just want to verify that you've go in to your ticket and seen that it still says 'new' instead of assigned or some such wording to indicate that it's being looked in to?

Also 1000% ensure that you haven't missed any emails from them requesting information regarding your issue. This email could have very well gone to your spam. Hope this helps some 😞

7 minutes ago, MadKai said:

they should have someone working i think

Take it or leave it. Yes support is working on its limit and DE should improve it (I had to wait 62 days one time and my gf was locked out of her account for 4 months) but it is not on us to demand such a thing

As for

10 minutes ago, MadKai said:
Category

I can't log into Warframe 

[DE]Megan said in one thread that DE is indeed having issues with many players unable to login and it seems to be an issue with your location. So instead of flaming and blaming you should maybe think ahead and provide such information to support so they can help you and other faster and better

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

You sent that ticket in at 1015pm on a Friday. I do believe there is a time disclaimer on the support page.

Unfortunately we do not know their process for weekend support, but I'd assume it was as mentioned where you'll have to give it time to cross over to the next working day. Give them time to get back to you. I won't disagree that it can be frustrating and such, but again, we do not know their weekend process.