Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know Warframe Has Done Something Incredibly Right...

isJBsi

11 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Problem is that those big studios get the credits most of the time...

Yes because they are having new engine and add something more cool looking for example good actor's and some mini details that warframe don't have.  Or some new mechanic that game look modern.  Warframe just now how something like that.for example UI,pbr,cinematic and open world's. Look back and you cam see how new open world looks much better from POE.because it have more details on that big map. And look more back a the first on old maps that they are just look bad like some game from 2010years old. Fortuna looks like big company design and if we have all maps for all planets redesigned like fortuna. Then and only then,warframe would be what we need and what they deserve for so long. Comparison this game from new and then you can see what is my point... And warframe need to have some brand,because now his title is grinding and farming and that is just not good title name for commercial...

33 minutes ago, isJBsi said:

When big budget studios are trying to make clones of your game. DE you rock!

>implying de isnt a big studio

and no. they arent clones. they suck too hard to be clones of warframe in the first place lel. 

21 minutes ago, moostar95 said:

So did anyone seen that anthem trailer that said that one of the characters you play as move like a "space ninja". Warframe isnt perfect but it is definitely one of last few newer games that has my interest and originality in terms of story, theme, and gameplay.

anthem seems to be a game where all abilities are cool-down based but with all the possible nerf that WF will ever have.

idk, for what ive seen, Anthem is doing a better job with verticality (mostly cuz they have integrated archwing/sharkwing) in maps,they are doing like the orokin treasure obstacle rooms, but everywhere, while warframe's maps are starting to feel really outdated, tiny and empty and you cant explore underwater as much, also Anthem seems to be doing better boss fights, cuz lets face it, boss fights in warframe feels like killing an elite grunt, instead of having an epic battle with an all powerfull boss

they just made their own version of valkyr, excal, volt and rhino, all with titania's 4 mobility

also this

https://i.imgur.com/9gXh6cJ.png

its basicaly the blizzard formula; take a hidden jewel ideas, refine them, make it all AAA = profit

step up your game DE, the time has come where you guys are starting to face real direct competition

Edited by Toppien

29 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

Personally I still feel Anthem is more of a Destiny clone than Warframe, just in 3rd person. 

no its not literally every feature they have announced is far more like WF than the POS that is Destiny. 

Health doesnt auto regen has to be loot drops

its a 3rd person coop shooter

4 player cap even in free play

they actually are going to give you option to earn the cash shop items rather than pay for them (at least current plan)

9 minutes ago, Fluff-E-Kitty said:

O ya that thing! I was excited for that untill I saw that it was an EA title.   probibly will paly it some day

Either Ea is not giving it much attention or Bioware is ignoring most of the EA requests for it and getting away with it given EA more focused on fighting to protect thier lootboxes in fifa right now rather than what a sub company is doing

54 minutes ago, Toppien said:

idk, for what ive seen, Anthem is doing a better job with verticality (mostly cuz they have integrated archwing/sharkwing) in maps, while warframe's maps are starting to feel really outdated, tiny and empty and you cant explore underwater as much, also Anthem seems to be doing better boss fights, cuz lets face it, boss fights in warframe feels like killing an elite grunt, instead of having an epic battle with an all powerfull boss

its basicaly the blizzard formula; take a hidden jewel ideas, refine them, make it all AAA = profit

step up your game DE, the time has come where you guys are getting real direct competition

The time it'd take DE to refine the maps, retune the bosses into epic encounters, & all that hooplah would have the Youtubers, Streamers, & thus the majority of the Veteran community up in arms.

(I can already see the YouTube vids berating DE...)

Hell the "drought" Fortuna inflicted as DE buckled down to polish it up, refine, & not release it as a buggy mess almost had the above listed rioting in the streets.

30 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

The time it'd take DE to refine the maps, retune the bosses into epic encounters, & all that hooplah would have the Youtubers, Streamers, & thus the majority of the Veteran community up in arms.

(I can already see the YouTube vids berating DE...)

Hell the "drought" Fortuna inflicted as DE buckled down to polish it up, refine, & not release it as a buggy mess almost had the above listed rioting in the streets.

content droubts are in nature of longer running games like WF.  As good as Anthem looks like it will run into the exact same problem WF does easpecially when comes to being around as long as WF has.

2 minutes ago, GTX49 said:

inb4 destiny 3 comes out >..> another fail in coming!

Destiny 3 will have a fraction of players that 2 had because of what a joke 2 was.  it wasnt even a true sequel it was just a reskin and reboot of 1.  all way down to the exact same mistakes being made that they made with 1. by time they get 4 out bungie will be a dead company

4 hours ago, moostar95 said:

So did anyone seen that anthem trailer that said that one of the characters you play as move like a "space ninja". Warframe isnt perfect but it is definitely one of last few newer games that has my interest and originality in terms of story, theme, and gameplay.

Honestly, it good for Warframe to have some competition.

I wish my companies would attempt to combat DE. Good for consumers.

My problem is that people say Anthem is dead from the start because "it's a copy" and "it's EA".

Now, I won't deny that EA f*cked up big time before, but seriously, the only thing Anthem and Warframe have in common in that you're wearing (and you're not actually wearing in Warframe) a sort of mech suit and farm stuff.

Like, wait for the game to come out. Play it for at least 50 hours. Then you can still complain about it being a copy, only that now you'd actually know what you're talking about.

Besides, it'd help with the content drought.

1 minute ago, o0Despair0o said:

My problem is that people say Anthem is dead from the start because "it's a copy" and "it's EA".

Now, I won't deny that EA f*cked up big time before, but seriously, the only thing Anthem and Warframe have in common in that you're wearing (and you're not actually wearing in Warframe) a sort of mech suit and farm stuff.

Like, wait for the game to come out. Play it for at least 50 hours. Then you can still complain about it being a copy, only that now you'd actually know what you're talking about.

there more than just that in common but I agree it really irritates me when they claim its a failure just becasue EA or becasue Andromeda had issues completely unrelated to Anthem. even heard few baselessly claim Anthem has had same problems with staff for same reasons Andromeda did.  while there nothing to back up the specific claims they made.  They Just hurt by what they feel EA done to them in past or hurt because Andromeda was such a flop.  But geeze let Anthem stand or fall on its own merits or failures no need to make up new ones to try to pull it down before it even got started.  Bioware is not being very open with content prelaunch but has been fairly more open than other developers about mechanics and other details.  

I for one can not wait to play it and preorderd it second was available to.  and dont give me the BS about ohh you shouldnt preorder a game.  Anthem looks like a really fun game to me and ill be playing it regardless if it turns out to be a Meh but ok game like Star wars the old republic has turned into.  or if it turns into a massive hit that rivals WF popularity.  it looks fun and a slightly different came of a style i have enjoyed so who cares of rest

25 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

I mean as long as its not like Deadspace 3 it should do well. 

3 minutes ago, Fluff-E-Kitty said:

perhaps you should join the

I like both games. they are different experiences, but D2 got PvP and Raids far more correct then warframe ever could due to how people play them.

I play every system and consol.  currently play swtor and archeage on pc.  play some warframe and world of tanks on xbox one.  play warframe wildlands and rainbow 6 siege on ps4 and playing breath of wild on switch and thats just my current games.  come tomorrow ill be in the Fallout beta for ps4