Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is the 1st week of nov.

xcenic

Fortuna

Let’s get the most burning question out of the way now: Fortuna when??? Well – we officially have an answer: we are hoping to launch this update during the first week of November! As a general reminder, this does not include Railjack; that content will come at a later date.

Why is nobody talking about this?

edit:

by the bad address that is around, why nobody has mentioned anything of the subject a few of 1 week of knowing with details in depth of the subject is strange. It is not:
1. Attacking
2. Inspiring to pressure or pressure
3. Alleging irresponsibility
4. Insisting discomfort

I do not know why they become so violent when they feel a slight touch

Edited by xcenic

Just now, xcenic said:

Because I would hardly call 3 days "the first week of November".
Usually in projects that I have worked on in the past the "First week of November" means "The first full week of November".

I mean would you still bring this up if November 1st was Saturday instead of Thursday?

12 minutes ago, xcenic said:

Because there's nothing to talk about. Did DE give us any more info? No? Then, unless some of us had forgotten, everything that had to be said has already been said.

I highly doubt is coming out this last week of October, nor the 1st or 2nd of November. If it "were to release",Thursday would be optimal. Please RNGesus, not another Friday release. Their track record on Friday release have been terrible. I would rather have it any day besides Friday, so they atleast have Friday to hotfix. Instead leaving over the weekend with the majority of remaining mass of players login with a steamy hot mess. That stays broken and/or unplayable during the entire weekend until Mid to Late Day Monday for fixes, if that. So if it isn't ready by Thrusday, just wait for the following Monday. So we can be spared of the Friday release and abandonment of the train wreck of the weekend scenario again. Because they shouldn't have to work the weekend. Even though, they probably will, because they're truly dedicated. 

so the correct date could be on the 1st 7-14 days of November, if this is not the first week of November then for the same reason I would not qualify for the last week of October.

Now you.

19 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Because nobody is as annoyingly impatient as you. If they meant now they would have said "last week of October".

I would normally have an answer for P. like you but since I am not feeding the troll or offending anyone better, take your pill or drink a bell tea, pigeon.

it just feels weird that nobody is talking about that, when a new skin is announced the forum lasts for weeks and weeks talking about it, will it be that the hype died? It would not be surprising with the latest events.
-100th baros visit
-elite alerts