Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This is the 1st week of nov.

xcenic

1 minute ago, xcenic said:

You see, you waited for the answer and you answered in 1 second. You will not find what you are looking for here boy

You're right, I was sat in front of my computer waiting for you to respond. Definitely not doing other stuff and simply listening for a forum ping. Totally.

Not sure what you think I'm looking for that I won't find, all I did was answer your question and refer to your impatience as "annoying". No need to get your jimmies in a rustle.

What exactly should we talk about? Demand compensation? They gave as an optimistic estimate, not a release date. It will be released when it's ready.

Besides, at least I interpreted it as the first full week of November.

they only said they hoped to get it done then not that it was a definite thing to happen.  for all we know a major bug could cropped up and it wont be till december 1st or even January.  It will come when it comes.  its far better that they get it working atleast 90% of way intended (cause lets be honest there always will be bugs for while after launch) rahter than them rushing something that only works right half the time

40 minutes ago, Makunogo said:

why does it have to be the first week? it can happen anytime in november. heck it can happen in november 2019.. they didn't specify the year.. LOL

Because is what they say In the last devstream. 1st week of November, but ala maybe they mean to say 1st days of November, 1 to day 15 is acceptable. Hope is no DElayed. 

1 hour ago, xcenic said:

Why is nobody talking about this?

Good job.  Now everyone in the forum knows that you are not an adult who has ever held a real job in your life.  

If your coworker says that they will get you a report sometime in the first week of November, and you then approach that employee before noon on the very first "office work" day of the promised week, they are going to look at you like you have a mental handicap.  

Edited by AlMcFly

5 minutes ago, AlMcFly said:

Good job.  Now everyone in the forum knows that you are not an adult who has ever held a real job in your life.  

If your coworker says that they will get you a report sometime in the first week of November, and you then approach that employee before noon on the very first "office work" day of the promised week, they are going to look at you like you have a mental handicap.  

I meant that the event would be this or the other week, my question is about how strange that nobody is talking about the subject in general. A lot of expectations and nobody mentions it. Greetings.
I can send you my linkedin in case you need to know about what you mean to me. I hope nothing is taken personally

1 minute ago, xcenic said:

I meant that the event would be this or the other week, my question is about how strange that nobody is talking about the subject in general. A lot of expectations and nobody mentions it. Greetings.
I can send you my linkedin in case you need to know about what you mean to me. I hope nothing is taken personally

I see.  You just wondered why nobody was talking, or getting hyped up about it.  My mistake.  I originally thought you were angry it hadn't been released today.  I misread what you were implying.  

5 minutes ago, AlMcFly said:

I see.  You just wondered why nobody was talking, or getting hyped up about it.  My mistake.  I originally thought you were angry it hadn't been released today.  I misread what you were implying.  

yes. I found it strange that a few days after starting the count, the forum is calm. A few weeks of something so important for both parties I thought that today we would be debating and discussing the issue, but everyone is silent.
Edit the post header explaining what my objective was. For nothing or nothing of hassle. I just felt weird.

I am a civil engineer and I am a contractor of the state in mega constructions, maybe my subjective way goes hand in hand with my way of working.
Again, excuses to the one I misinterpret

Edited by xcenic

8 minutes ago, xcenic said:

yes. I found it strange that a few days after starting the count, the forum is calm. A few weeks of something so important for both parties I thought that today we would be debating and discussing the issue, but everyone is silent.
Edit the post header explaining what my objective was. For nothing or nothing of hassle. I just felt weird.

I agree.  I've noticed for a while that the Official Forums aren't ever that active.  You will find more hype at the Warframe Reddit:  https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/  They also tend to show the latest news a LOT faster than the Forums.  There are a lot of people who don't even come to the forums for a variety of reasons.  

I personally prefer Reddit over the forums, purely because this place is censored a lot more.  You also get more Warframe fanboys here that will sabotage your thread if you post something that is even remotely unpopular.  

Edited by AlMcFly