Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's the worst warframe

(XBOX)VIOLATER X

Im curious as to how many people will agree with me and even disagree.

without a doubt in my mind, the most useless, underwhelming, energy hungry, no reward, lackluster, irrelevant frame i have ever used in my four+ years of playing this game is without a doubt "ball boy"

there is literally no situation i would want vauban

-lock down areas? Ill use korra, nidus, octavia

-Cc a whole map? Nyx, loki, volt, mag

-burn through all my energy in a few moments? Valkyr, vauban, and rev

-make a bouncy castle and be a plight to my team? Vauban

Ok maybe a few times but they're not good one's

1 minute ago, VPrime96 said:

Atleast you have the Exalted Staff and a Death Defying ability.

The "worse than my normal melee" Staff and the "there's no content in the game that requires this level of immortality" ability that can be replaced for the most part with Umbral mods and Arcanes?

:sadcry:

• Like 1

Just now, VPrime96 said:

Wait, really?

Yeah, my Umbral Wukong with Grace + Guardian can take Sorties just fine. There's really no need to go beyond that, as the only content at a higher level is ESO which he's completely unsuited for anyway. :thinking:

There's Mot ofc, but that's another story.

• Like 1

Booben is absolutely the best for Interception. He will take you to infinity waves with proper Bastille management, no question. Nidus, octavia, and even khora don't hold a candle to his entire map hard lock-down potential.

• Like 1

For me it is likely Atlas, never really could get into him. All his skills feels very lackluster and several frames just does it all better. His #1 to me is just a gimmick with a purpose that every real melee weapon solves a hell of a lot better.

As for Vauban I think he is a fantastic CC frame, far more useful than Nyx. With the right build his skills cost next to nothing and you can easily control whatever you want. With his latest changes he actually became quite a bit more lethal with weapons thanks to his passive. His #1 and #2 are still hot garbage in my book though. I actually dislike both Nyx and most Lokis when it comes to CC. Confuse is a major pineapple in your hiney, be it from the innate effect of Nyx or the radiation augment for Loki's disarm, it simply slows down the game to a crawl. Loki is golden without the augment because things come running, with the augment it is like watching a cat fight but in a not very sexy way. This becomes a massive issue in defense missions where you most obviously run a max ranged Loki, meaning that with the augment equipped the enemies will have a pillow fight 50m+ away from the objective. Kinda on the same level as Spamshee and her bouncing castle deluxe.

1 minute ago, MrTitan123 said:

So you ARE one of the seven wukong mains. Has anyone challenged you for your title yet?

Many have tried, I have yet to find one worthy of taking up the challenge.

Did recently see a youtuber who came close, had a damage build veeery similar to me, but they failed the test by not having Flow equipped. So sad.

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Many have tried, I have yet to find one worthy of taking up the challenge.

Did recently see a youtuber who came close, had a damage build veeery similar to me, but they failed the test by not having Flow equipped. So sad.

Your dedication is admirable. May you one day be reworked to greatness, o primal warrior.

there is no worst frame. every frame even vauban has a playstyle that suits it best.  

so the frame thats horrible for one person maybe amazing for the next due simply to different playstyles.

Limbo and frost are the 2 main frames i dread ending up in mission with as more often than not they are not played well or correctly.  Both you can be doing great minding own buisness about to take a headshot and out of no where either frost buble in way or you or target suddenly in void with out need

want to day Ember, as I don't really like her, but I do at least get some use out of her, so clearly she isn't the "worst".  I'd probably have to say Atlas or Hydroid.  I pretty much never use either of them, and I can't think of any situation in which I'd use one of them over some other 'Frame as they are neither practical nor fun for me.

There isn't really a "worst 'Frame" thought, just ones some person dislikes or gets less use out of.

Edited by xXRampantXx
  • Like 1

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Nitro747:

Hydroid is. He can't CC properly, he is too slow, he can't tank, he can't deal damage efficiently and the only reason people use him is because of the Pilfering Swarm gimmick.

This. He is really in weird spot at the moment. You can do some great tricks with Wukong, Vauban and Titania. Their concepts look ambitious (altough their implementations are lackluster). Hydroid on the other hand feels minimalistic, boring, unreliable ... just underwhelming (even with five forma and umbral mods).

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Azlen said:

Booben is absolutely the best for Interception. He will take you to infinity waves with proper Bastille management, no question. Nidus, octavia, and even khora don't hold a candle to his entire map hard lock-down potential.

But those 3 can actually kill the enemies instead of just holding them back.

Probably Wukong.

As much as I like Primal Fury stylistically, it just doesn't have enough oomph.  Some of the other examples said here (Atlas, Vauban, Oberon) are, at absolute minimum, pretty good at what they can do (Punch, CC, a bit of Everything) while Wukong has pretty much only ever shined when used in conjunction with broken or unintended interactions instead of just being good at something.  "Not Dying" isn't inherently a bad niche, but when most everyone else can do that (Be it through taking damage, avoiding damage, or healing damage) to some extent, it's just not enough to set him apart from the others who can not die and also do other stuff.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Nitro747 said:

Hydroid is. He can't CC properly, he is too slow, he can't tank, he can't deal damage efficiently and the only reason people use him is because of the Pilfering Swarm gimmick.

Armor stripping, infinitely scaling damage, self healing, a decent enough CC. Hydroids actually in a really good spot rn.

I'd have to go with Titania. Hooray for her upcoming buff

Her single-target stun powers (not CC, they need to control crowds properly to earn that title) are so clunky that I would rather just use Nyx. Her self buffs are garbage AND take too much busywork to charge. That leaves her ult, which while powerful isn't really a game changer, and I hear it can get one-shotted by Napalms

3 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

But those 3 can actually kill the enemies instead of just holding them back.

Interception when run properly has almost 0 to do with killing. And in any lategame content like that, you shouldn't be relying on your cc frame's abilities to do the little killing you have to do.

• Like 1