Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's the worst warframe

(XBOX)VIOLATER X

11 minutes ago, Erytroxylin said:

Limbo is the frame I hate being partied with the most. Except in radiation sortie where I can dirt nap them to take out some of my frustration.

yeah the majority of people that run limbo either dont know how to propper play him or use him to just grief other players.  its a mix of two but there no telling what percentage of each is

I feel like this is somewhat subjective.

All frames are good when put into the right hands; it's extremely satisfying to me to see a player with a less-than-popular or "useless" frame excel.

So for those of you with less popular mains that know how to get things done, I salute you. 👏

6 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

The "worse than my normal melee" Staff and the "there's no content in the game that requires this level of immortality" ability that can be replaced for the most part with Umbral mods and Arcanes?

:sadcry:

Don't be so hard on yourself. I actually found something in the game that wukong does better than anyone else. Solo sortie Sargas Ruk.

Stealth frames don't work, he needs something to shoot at to open up weak spots.

Tank frames don't work, damage is too high and will kill you, or you need to do too much micro-management to stay alive you won't be able to focus on Ruk entirely, which makes the kill take longer.

As Wukong, just build full duration/efficiency + Rage/Vitality/Steel Fiber. Pop Defy and you'll live for like 5 minutes without having to even touch your keyboard. Bring Rubico and whack him with [Shattering Impact] Hirudo to strip all armor until weakspot opens up, then 1 shot him.

In general yes, other builds work, even operator works to bait his weakspots, but nothing is as easy as Wukong.

any frame is the worst.. if you don't know how to use it properly.

there are no bad frames, just one or two that need some tweaks to bring them up to date. Vauban is one of them, as are Nyx, Titania and Wukong. there's room for improvement in their kits, but a skilled player can still manage any mission type with them as they are they just might take longer to do it and/or not have as much fun.)

Arbitration is the game's current hardest content, so I'm going to base my observations on that game mode. For starchart, any warframe can do all of the content solo so it does not matter which warframe you use.

Firstly, Vauban does work somewhat in Arbitrations to protect Excavators or VIP. However he does get F by nullifer crewmen just like Limbo and Frost so he still isn't the best in the protector category. But he gets by in other cases. 

Unfortunately Wu Kong is literally the most pointless warframe. There is no point keeping yourself alive if you can not help to keep your teammate or objective alive. This is the core of wukong's problems.

1 hour ago, (PS4)RhinoCharging00 said:

Mag...she's utter jank. 

Need to kill many things in the map?

Try this.

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Mag/t_30_0302430030_1-4-10-6-6-5-14-7-5-34-8-5-46-0-5-55-1-5-411-3-9-498-2-3-615-9-5-860-5-5_46-11-55-6-498-9-411-8-1-7-860-4-6-11-14-9-34-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-10

Everything will have no armor after you use 4, then 3. All health bars turn red. Fracturing Crush augment at 160% power strength strips 80% armor, Polarize then strips the rest. Also buffs the hell out of your team mates' overshields so they basically never die if you spam this. Spammable with Zenurik. Also you basically never die, between your Crush CCing everything in a 34 meter radius and your ~1600 overshields every time you cast Crush. Throw on Adaptation if you want to be even more immortal, since the damage reduction from that works on shields.

Need to kill just that 1 thing?

Try this with a Lanka modded for w/e damage that thing is weak against.

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Mag/t_30_0302432030_1-4-10-4-5-5-6-0-5-12-6-10-14-7-5-34-8-5-55-1-5-411-3-9-498-2-3-615-9-5_6-11-55-6-498-9-411-8-1-7-4-5-12-8-14-9-34-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-10

5.88x damage on anything you cast Magnetize on, shooting anywhere in a 6 meter radius around that enemy will hit it, aiming at top of magnetize bubble pretty much guarantees a headshot. Putting it into perspective, that's almost twice as potent as Rhino's Roar at the same power strength, and you get a built in semi-aimbot. I was 1 shotting the sortie Ambulas the other day when that came up. Just stand on top of a building at the edge of map and nothing even notices you. Need to take out a group of enemies? When magnetize bubble explodes, everything within 21 meters dies too if you've pumped enough shots into it. Left fracturing crush on the build for good measure, just in case you're fighting lvl 500 enemies you can remove 80% of their armor. Can always swap this out for Adaptation for more survivability.

Mag is insane if modded right/played correctly.

• Like 2

Make Vauban Great Again!

Best for Interception, Great on Defense, Good in Survival. The Enemy can't shoot you if they are stuck in a Miniature Blackhole.

His abilities are all one handed, and are thrown, not cast, so you don't even need Line of Sight. Nulls are nothing to Vauban since they only remove the Trap if they touch the Orb. and honestly Nulls are easily beaten by things like the S. Gammacore or something.

You can have a Limitless number of traps out, so long as you have the Energy to sustain, so a few Vortex and all the Entrances to a room are blocked off and the enemies are helpless, plus you do more damage to them while they are CCed.

Seriously though, DE...Give Vauban a Proper Rework, Bounce has to go.

Titania however. She is Garbage.

Edited by (PS4)IroncladBomber
Reasons!

6 hours ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

there is no worst frame. every frame even vauban has a playstyle that suits it best.  

so the frame thats horrible for one person maybe amazing for the next due simply to different playstyles.

Limbo and frost are the 2 main frames i dread ending up in mission with as more often than not they are not played well or correctly.  Both you can be doing great minding own buisness about to take a headshot and out of no where either frost buble in way or you or target suddenly in void with out need

Sorry, but thats terribly wrong.

Many Frames like Titania, Nyx, Vauban and OLD Nezha, have at least 2-3 useless abilities or a one Trick kit, that gets outperformed by many other Frames.

Thats why reworks happen.

15 minutes ago, wtflag said:

There is no point keeping yourself alive if you can not help to keep your teammate or objective alive. 

Since every player have a Perma - Death Modifier in Arbitrations, that is the worse GameMode for Team Play because when a Teammate dies, they would leave your Squad (even Host). If DE made the deaht punishing in a different way, then Teamplay would matter more.

11 minutes ago, Kyoresh said:

Sorry, but thats terribly wrong.

Many Frames like Titania, Nyx, Vauban and OLD Nezha, have at least 2-3 useless abilities or a one Trick kit, that gets outperformed by many other Frames.

Thats why reworks happen.

I played all 3 fine and very survibably before the reworks infact in somecases the reworks hurt them but they still viable with right play style

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Thy Divinity said:

Titania /thread

Titania is one of the 3 best warframe for farming the plaguestar event.

I mean, that is a super niche advantage for a warframe, but her usefulness in plaguestar was enough to get me off my 🐵ss to complete the quest and get her.

Plaguestar is the most lucative event in warframe. Some would say the stalker acolyte events are the most lucative, but it is very RNG based so it differs from person to person. Also, you have to wait a long long time (1 year) for the mods to rise in price. All the event rewards in plaguestar are useful immediately.

12 minutes ago, VPrime96 said:

Since every player have a Perma - Death Modifier in Arbitrations, that is the worse GameMode for Team Play because when a Teammate dies, they would leave your Squad (even Host). If DE made the deaht punishing in a different way, then Teamplay would matter more.

??? 🤔

That is the best Gamemode for team play because if the team does not die, they don't need to leave. 😎

There are many frames that can help to keep the team alive. A blessing trinity or renewal Oberon, can make any random team unkillable, atleast for the first hour.

Limbo can carry the whole team as long as you aren't fight nullifers. Gara, Vauban, Nova, Frost all protect the team with location CC.

Nekros is literally a one man army in Excavation with the ability to generate extra power cells and tank the enemy with spawn of shadows. 

21 minutes ago, wtflag said:

??? 🤔

That is the best Gamemode for team play because if the team does not die, they don't need to leave. 😎

There are many frames that can help to keep the team alive. A blessing trinity or renewal Oberon, can make any random team unkillable, atleast for the first hour.

Limbo can carry the whole team as long as you aren't fight nullifers. Gara, Vauban, Nova, Frost all protect the team with location CC.

Nekros is literally a one man army in Excavation with the ability to generate extra power cells and tank the enemy with spawn of shadows.

If TeamMates in that Gamemode is good enough to do all of that which happens 70% of the time in Public.

Edited by VPrime96

51 minutes ago, Drftingcloud said:

Mag is insane if modded right/played correctly.

So much this. I've seen people do some amazing things with Mag.

"You were polarizing, you were so surprising, you were magnetizing. Everyone around you and you left me crushing hard". Joey Zero got it right.

I can't say WuKong is the worst, but I can say he's the only one that I sold.

I have prime and regular varieties of 3 frames (appearance or reduced gear score for matchmaking).  I have enough plat that an additional slot wouldn't matter.  I wanted badly to like him.  

But there's nothing good about him that isn't available more conveniently, on a frame I actually like.

2 hours ago, Sleepuinox said:

Hide contents

"You were polarizing, you were so surprising, you were magnetizing. Everyone around you and you left me crushing hard". Joey Zero got it right.

"You were polarizing, you were so surprising, you were magnetizing. You pulled everyone's attention to you and you left me crushing hard".

8 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Armor stripping, infinitely scaling damage, self healing, a decent enough CC. Hydroids actually in a really good spot rn.

armor stripping with a sluggish, weird to handle ability augment, self healing with another augment, his CC is unreliable as hell and all they need to rip you out of your puddle (A FREAKING PUDDLE!!!) is for a nulifier to step on you. GG.

Kinda surprised so many are saying Titania, considering she is at the very least fantastic at single-target damage, while there are frames that don't even have one great ability.  Most of the ones that have been mentioned do need touch-ups at the very least, but I feel that there is a definitive answer to the question "Who is currently the worst Warframe?" and it's the one whose useful abilities aren't anything special that many other frames do better or just as well while also offering more.

And if we're letting Nullifiers that are already on top of the frame be involved, then we might as well just be comparing their base Shield/Health/Armor stats, since apparently we can just make up whatever "what if" scenario we want to support our personal view on the effectiveness of a frame's abilities and this whole thought exercise is pointless.