Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who's the worst warframe

(XBOX)VIOLATER X

1 hour ago, S7ORM said:

U wot m8?

Vauban is the "I wanted infinite rounds of interception" frame (Vortex, or Bastille with augment). He's the "I'm farming Steel Path Dark Sector Survival" frame (vortex). He's the "Screw you, I'm here to look pretty" frame.

Well, many, many things--including Vauban--have changed significantly in the two-and-a-half years since the OP typed that.

(See also: Wukong.)

1 minute ago, Tiltskillet said:

Well, many, many things--including Vauban--have changed significantly in the two-and-a-half years since the OP typed that.

(See also: Wukong.)

looooool, I didn't see the date. Whoops.

Hydroid, Inaros, and Loki.

Hydroid is ruined by the charge times on his abilities. Add on top poor damage scaling and clunky CC/ability hitboxes and he just makes for a very lackluster frame. A shame, because his deluxe looks absolutely awesome. Desperately needs Pablo's midas touch.

Inaros is a meme frame. People use him for his 'tankiness'. Those same people also think Nyx is awful. I laugh when they die as Inaros to profit-taker while my Nyx carries them. But I digress. All his abilities are boring as all hell, don't scale, are super slow, and just... bad. Same tier as Hydroid in terms of bad imo.

All Loki has going for him is his invisibility. He's so good at it in fact that the majority of the community seem to have forgotten he exists, let alone was one of the original three starter frames--even DE lol. Needs a complete rework from top to bottom.

• Like 1

I don't really think she's the worst frame, but she's kinda the wurst.  Mesa.

One bad ability.  Two egg timer "abilities".  And one deadly aimbot ability of deathly death.    I mean, Inaros might be even more dull, but at least he's quiet about it.  Instead of screaming to the world, "I'm boring, BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG, and proud of it!, BANGBANGBANGBANGBANG!!😛

• Like 2

On 2018-10-30 at 12:51 AM, Azlen said:

Booben is absolutely the best for Interception. He will take you to infinity waves with proper Bastille management, no question. Nidus, octavia, and even khora don't hold a candle to his entire map hard lock-down potential.

Saryn with shooting gallery disagrees.

On 2018-10-30 at 12:12 AM, (XBOX)VIOLATER X said:

Im curious as to how many people will agree with me and even disagree.

without a doubt in my mind, the most useless, underwhelming, energy hungry, no reward, lackluster, irrelevant frame i have ever used in my four+ years of playing this game is without a doubt "ball boy"

there is literally no situation i would want vauban

-lock down areas? Ill use korra, nidus, octavia

-Cc a whole map? Nyx, loki, volt, mag

-burn through all my energy in a few moments? Valkyr, vauban, and rev

-make a bouncy castle and be a plight to my team? Vauban

Ok maybe a few times but they're not good one's

So there’s all the obvious ones, mainly being frames that can’t survive in virtually any content, or have nothing to contribute. But honestly my vote has to go to Inaros, in terms of a frame that actually gets used that has a genuinely bad design.

The only ability that really gets used is one that provides him stats...

He’s walking eHP, with nothing to do on moment to moment gameplay.

At least frames like Nyx and Vauban actually have things to do, granted those things aren’t worth doing above level 30, but still.

Really worrying design choices in a lot of these frames. Honestly it makes me respect Riot so much more. They have 150? Distinctive champions with coherent kits that are all viable and relevant.

Meanwhile of the 40? Frames we have, only a handful are actually viable in most content, and a significant amount have completely awful kits. DE really need to start busting out the reworks, because the pool of frames even worth considering is pathetic.

I’ve had so many friends start playing that eventually find a frame they like, and it breaks my heart to tell them “yeah, they are cool, but you’re going to have a hard time trying to use them.”

Or you just let them go and be free, try to be Titania mains and die constantly and blame themselves for doing something wrong.

Generally you can have faith that the people who designed the game did so coherently and with a master plan where everything had a place and a purpose.

Not DE. Their game is an absolute mess of wasted design space, abandoned ideas, and outdated design.

It’s a shame too, because warframe has a ridiculous amount of potential, and it’s being absolutely squandered.

• Like 1

The top 3 worst warframes in the game based on my experience.

• Hydroid He is now the new F Tier frame since Wukong got his rework. Terrible first ability damage, uncontrollable second ability, extremely slow puddle, and.. not very useful tentacle crowd control. If it weren’t for pilfering swarm. No one would play him.
  • Nyx : Last rework did nothing to improve her summoner play style. Mind Control damage is still terrible and because she only can control 1 enemy the area damage potential is very limited. She is a basically a worse Limbo with debuffs with a limited area coverage. I don’t view “immortality” as good. Why do you think old Wukong was bad?
  • Atlas : He is good frame for brawling I give you that. But I say his kit is incomplete. No one uses bulwark and rumbler. Why? Because Bulwark has limited range. You are always surrounded, a one side protection doesn’t do much. Rumblers again suffers the same problem as Nyx, which is not enough damage to kill a normal grunt in a reasonable time frame.

Nekros.

His kit is too dependent on augments. None of his abilities feel good enough to stand alone without an augment. 

He's useful as a semi afk loot frame but that's it. A frame should be more than one ability, especially if that ability requires an augment to really be useful. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

Nekros.

His kit is too dependent on augments. None of his abilities feel good enough to stand alone without an augment. 

He's useful as a semi afk loot frame but that's it. A frame should be more than one ability, especially if that ability requires an augment to really be useful. 

I agree that Nekros' kit a little of everywhere.  It took me 4 years before I felt that a Summoner Nekros was possible.

I have 2 Nekroses: Range-based for Despoil Desecrate (back when 3 needed to be spammed) (now, he also Tanks, with Health Conversion) (took me a week of playing before I realized I had no mods to make great summons) and Strength/Duration-based for Summoning (only took 4 years to make him <shake my head>) (no Shield of Shadows).

Now, with the Helminth, the Range Build has Khora's Ensnare for Terrify (Terrify at 40% Str affects 1 mob) and Strength/Duration build has Vauban's Tesla Nervos for Desecrate (34% Range is useless).

Still today, my perfect Nekros would transform into an Undead Lich, though.

• Like 1

Currently for me 

Inaros is the worst. He's just really really boring. Sand storm should be a passive duration based ability, pocket sand is ok his 2nd is just lame sauce. He can heal already with 2 other abilities was another heal ability necessary? Scarab whatever should have a much bigger radius. It's lame sauce yet again.

Hydroid is my second pick tho I don't think he's that bad. 

vor 13 Stunden schrieb _R_o_g_u_e_:

Saryn with shooting gallery disagrees.

You think that your little poisonous snake can compete with the King? Just to remember you with a max range& efficiency+ zenurik build is Vauban able to create a CC field from 10.525m² forever and without pauses unlike Limbo when he rectivates his abilities. (4 bastilles/ Vortexes+ some extra meter from the resulting square)

Damm I didn't realize that I qouted someone who qouted a two year old post...

Edited by ES-Flinter
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, ES-Flinter said:

You think that your little poisonous snake can compete with the King? Just to remember you with a max range& efficiency+ zenurik build is Vauban able to create a CC field from 10.525m² forever and without pauses unlike Limbo when he rectivates his abilities. (4 bastilles/ Vortexes+ some extra meter from the resulting square)

Damm I didn't realize that I qouted someone who qouted a two year old post...

I’m hardly the person that Necro’d it, so I’m not even sure why you’d bring that up.

Saryn with a high range build with shooting gallery can keep everything within 75-80 meters stunned perpetually, and failing that she has the 2 second stun on her 4 that is applied to every target within 50 meters.

Failing that, she has the best CC of all... death.

Not to mention the interaction shooting gallery has with her spores, due to the fact shooting gallery stuns a handful of targets every few seconds, when you give it a 70-80 meter range you cause a pretty perfect stagger. This sets up Saryn’s spores to travel much further then they would otherwise.

You’re going to call Vauban the king? Lol.

Edited by _R_o_g_u_e_

I’m hardly the person that Necro’d it, so I’m not even sure why you’d bring that up.

Saryn with a high range build with shooting gallery can keep everything within 75-80 meters stunned perpetually, and failing that she has the 2 second stun on her 4 that is applied to every target within 50 meters.

Not to mention the interaction shooting gallery has with her spores, due to the fact shooting gallery stuns a handful of targets every few seconds, when you give it a 70-80 meter range you cause a pretty perfect stagger. This sets up Saryn’s spores to travel much further then they would otherwise.

You’re going to call Vauban the king? Lol.

70-80m (15,393m²- 20,106m²) and subsumed ability! Cute...

Let me just equip arcane energize which allows me to spam 8 extra balls in a row (29,556m²). And to prevent to go out of energy balls I will just subsume Proteas dispensary ability. Oh can you hear it? Vauban just called for his girlfriend Trinity! With her is he able to use his infinite power. Spam as many balls as humanly possible. 

Do you still think that the snake can compete with the KING?🤔🤔🤔

Melee exist. Snipers exist. Vauban has a good scaling second ability which exist. Why should someone worry about enemies which will never reach/ see you?

That doesn't make your situation better. In the end did you still qouted a two year old post. XD

For me is Inaros. I only use it as a stat stick for my Vizir to play as operator without caring about anything besides the mission, since even Umbra + Regenerative Molt and Rejuvenation needs some care every now and then.

I know there is no "worst" frame objectivly speaking, but I can't stand Inaros and you can't imagine my pain after foamed it 12 or 13 times, since at first I wanted to give him an opportunity to being somethign else than a stat stick, but I ended up re-doing the whole build and going for full armor/hp.

On 2018-10-29 at 9:53 AM, SneakyErvin said:

For me it is likely Atlas, never really could get into him. All his skills feels very lackluster and several frames just does it all better. His #1 to me is just a gimmick with a purpose that every real melee weapon solves a hell of a lot better.

Hd9mcli.gif