Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controller Binding

XenoCarnis

I have hit a wall i just cant do melee, block doesn't work at all for my left trigger but it works for aim for both primary and secondary weapon. So i took a picture of my bindings and i restored default to my controller and placed them back so i started a mission it worked ok i was happy but to test it. I exit the game and restart it and the problem occured again i do not have the patience to keep on defaulting my controller re-binding to my liking everytime i log out. Please fix this 

This has been an issue since about when DE changed the UI. I have channeling on LT, but cannot use it. Basically, DE has disabled LT for melee...

There is no fix. DE has not acknowledged the issue. You could message support and ask for a solution. But they have a habit of referring people to the forums for that kind of thing.

Im born to understand you IndoraptorX, i only play with controller and its been a while for me too the LT not working for melee. its really disapointing not being able to enjoy that portion of the game only cause we dont play with a keyboard. im kinda getting a bit tired of this honestly.

yea i know im getting tired of it to but i love Warframe i have soaked so many hours in the game so far i just been switching LB to LT then reverse it back and it works but once you log out the LT stops working and im getting tired of just switching them everytime i log on i hope for the Fortuna update which is the next update they will hopefully fix it because i am so comfortable with my controller switching to keyboard will be hard for me because i have to look for every button on my keyboard to do a action lose time to slow down my gameplay makes me sad i hope they fix it