TheDante500

Question

18 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, TheDante500 said:

remember is an all purpose amp

so i will use it in everything

I got it the first time ūüėõ

Thats why I explained the alternatives.

Tier 4 Prism is really strong. But Shwaak is better for Vomvalysts. Both are valid

Shraksun is a must have for Eidolons, but Pencha still is not that bad...just worse. You can however oneshot any Stalker with Pencha and Shraksun takes 5 to 6 hits

Lohrin, again, is a no brainer

I use a 2-2-3 for everything if that helps

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

1 hour ago, TheDante500 said:

What scaffold should i use for an all purpose AMP(eidolon and normal misions)?

Pencha or Shraksun?

Tell your reasons, i will craft it now

Shwaak Prism-?????-Lhorin Brace

pls hurry

tier 3 prism and scaffold and tier 2 brace I believe with out getting on my ps4 to verify is what i use as general purpose and that combined with my lanka build I can easily solo teralyst.  it even made the test to be rank 24 beyond simple

10 hours ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

tier 3 prism and scaffold and tier 2 brace I believe with out getting on my ps4 to verify is what i use as general purpose and that combined with my lanka build I can easily solo teralyst.  it even made the test to be rank 24 beyond simple

You are wrong on so many levels here.

Tier 3 Prism might be ok, but it is inferior to Shwaak (Shotgun with infinite PT) and Rahn being stupidly strong (I can most dps in public ESO with it). Granmu is "just" a burst type Prism with no splash (at least last time I checked). Also don't try to tell me you take down Eidolon Shields with Klebrik. (If you use it on Vomvalysts I can dig that...but then you are left with Granmu for Shields which sucks at this job)

As for MR24 Test your Amp is disabled....

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

11 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

wrong its only disabled at first but you die or and go to 2nd attempt your AMp is enabled then ill even post video to prove it in few minute after update installs

also using that easily solo 3 teralysts in a single night

Edited by (PS4)Cargan2016

My personal favourite is 423. The new tier 4 prism beats everything save for the t1 scaffold for normal games, the t2 scaffold is great for eidolons and the brace is a non-choice once you can have the t3. 

It's really fun to do operator combat during floods with that amp combo. 

Eidolons likes -23 (Any Shraksun Lohrin), Kuva likes 1-- (Raplak Any Any) or 4-- (Rahn Any Any). So 123 or 423 are my recommendations. I run a 414 (Rahn Pencha Anspatha) due to only ever being trin for Eidolons and her being able to get away with -1- due to how her VS charging works.

2-- (Shwaak) is pretty good, but if you have -2- you have very little reason to fire the prism. And since you need -23 for the eidolon meta, better to pick something that as more range. 1-- and 4-- both have 100m range. While 3-- (Granmu) has comparable range, it's kinda awkward to use and aim.

Oh and friendly reminder that shooting kuva clouds with your amp works.

15 hours ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

You are wrong on so many levels here.

Tier 3 Prism might be ok, but it is inferior to Shwaak (Shotgun with infinite PT) and Rahn being stupidly strong (I can most dps in public ESO with it). Granmu is "just" a burst type Prism with no splash (at least last time I checked). Also don't try to tell me you take down Eidolon Shields with Klebrik. (If you use it on Vomvalysts I can dig that...but then you are left with Granmu for Shields which sucks at this job)

Granmu has splash, it's just it also has very meh damage and arcing projectiles.

Also bolded for truth, I did that for a stretch for a long range option and/or keeping lures out of more "important" peoples' faces.... and boy did it suck. Well, after they fixed the animation cancel, anyways.

On 2018-10-29 at 2:10 PM, taiiat said:

if you aren't a Void Strike carrier in Eidolon Hunts, you can use basically anything you like. the Grenade Launcher Scaffold (Shraksun) only matters if you're carrying Void Strike.
if you are not, everything is viable.

Through Volt Shield, DPS is actually highest via Shraksun-Lohrin by a lot, iirc, even without VS. Pencha's for sure close, but only before crit, and it can do VS fairly decently. Raplak (post-Rahn update) may also be decent.

Edited by Eirshy

16 minutes ago, Eirshy said:

Through Volt Shield, DPS is actually highest via Shraksun-Lohrin by a lot, iirc, even without VS. Pencha's for sure close, but only before crit, and it can do VS fairly decently. Raplak (post-Rahn update) may also be decent.

the difference is diminished if Void Strike isn't in the equation, though. which is why just about everything is viable then.

(also i greatly prefer the Homing Beam Scaffold (Klebrik) for Kuva Siphons - all you gotta do is point in the general direction of it and swap modes for like half a second to capture it, mega easy)

45 minutes ago, taiiat said:

(also i greatly prefer the Homing Beam Scaffold (Klebrik) for Kuva Siphons - all you gotta do is point in the general direction of it and swap modes for like half a second to capture it, mega easy)

I would have thought the distraction of random enemies would be more of a problem. What's the range on it? 'cause one of the nice things about Raplak/Rahin is that 100m range, lets you pop it from across the tile if it's one of the big ones (like on the corpus ice planet set).

Edited by Eirshy

1 hour ago, Eirshy said:

I would have thought the distraction of random enemies would be more of a problem. What's the range on it? 'cause one of the nice things about Raplak/Rahin is that 100m range, lets you pop it from across the tile if it's one of the big ones (like on the corpus ice planet set).

25-ish Meters - seems plenty to me, though i do enjoy moving in this game.
nearby Enemies could potentially be a problem but if i'm flying through the air i'll just end up raking it across everything as they move out of targeting view if anything was, shrug

7 hours ago, Autongnosis said:

My personal favourite is 423. The new tier 4 prism beats everything save for the t1 scaffold for normal games, the t2 scaffold is great for eidolons and the brace is a non-choice once you can have the t3. 

It's really fun to do operator combat during floods with that amp combo. 

I have the 423 and I like it well enough. 223 is fine too. I've not made any others, but might play with a 313 eventually