Jackal being present at Fortuna?

Im_a_Turtle

8 hours ago, mikakor said:

i would more think about creates of credits until we die, crushed by their weight. 

Prease. We get cut almost in half by a Sentient energy sword. Whats a few crates going to do?

8 hours ago, Firetempest said:

Jackal... hahaha.

5VtrhX663DsdHfaGGo8ms9.jpg

Size comparison.

DhmqXm-V4AADCbp.jpg

Gonna need a larger newspaper/sandal/magazine.

Edited by Im_a_Turtle

9 hours ago, Im_a_Turtle said:

What's Nef going to do? Throw crates of credits at you till you die from over consumption of wealth?

Well Nef is Corpus, right? I'm guessing he will transform into Cyborg Nef, or something as a boss fight...a bit like Mutalist Alad V. He'll have lots of implants & stuff to give him abilities on a par with warframes.

Edited by FlusteredFerret

9 hours ago, Firetempest said:

Size comparison.

damn... that's one big muhfuggin spider. I hope they make it really fast as well, because that's usually what scares people the most; "the run". you see a big spider and assume because it's bigger that it moves a bit slower, but it doesn't! I expect it'll probably be a big stompy thing, but I'd love to see people's reactions if it started sprinting towards them.

as for Jackal, he's outdated. Razorback was his replacement and even he can't match up to a warframe. since they probably won't make the big boi spider fast, I hope they make ones that are a bit smaller, (maybe eidolon sized) and make them capable of running and jumping. 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

damn... that's one big muhfuggin spider. I hope they make it really fast as well, because that's usually what scares people the most; "the run". you see a big spider and assume because it's bigger that it moves a bit slower, but it doesn't! I expect it'll probably be a big stompy thing, but I'd love to see people's reactions if it started sprinting towards them.

as for Jackal, he's outdated. Razorback was his replacement and even he can't match up to a warframe. since they probably won't make the big boi spider fast, I hope they make ones that are a bit smaller, (maybe eidolon sized) and make them capable of running and jumping. 

there are 3 sizes I have seen in various trailers and gameplay videos so far.

Big ol' stopy (don't know how fast he is since he was on screen only for a short time)

"medium" sized: about the size of a frame and kinda fast

small: amout knee high I would guess, fast and iirc able to leap a good distance

Some rough mental maths. You can just about bullet jump up to the Teralyst's head, which is about 15 metres or so. According to Wikipedia, most storey's of buildings are about 4-5 metres. So, Terry's three storey's tall. This spider is spherical and its body seems from that photo to have a diameter roughly equivalent to Terry's height. So, it's about 15 metres across. The legs account for half it's height, and it's therefore twice as tall as Terry, and seems to be even wider across. Soo... this thing is roughly 20-ish across in each direction, meaning it's covering an area of 40 square metres and stands at about 30 metres.

That's a very big spider.

Just now, Loza03 said:

Some rough mental maths. You can just about bullet jump up to the Teralyst's head, which is about 15 metres or so. According to Wikipedia, most storey's of buildings are about 4-5 metres. So, Terry's three storey's tall. This spider is spherical and its body seems from that photo to have a diameter roughly equivalent to Terry's height. So, it's about 15 metres across. The legs account for half it's height, and it's therefore twice as tall as Terry, and seems to be even wider across. Soo... this thing is roughly 20-ish across in each direction, meaning it's covering an area of 40 square metres and stands at about 30 metres.

That's a very big spider.

51ef9pM-QJL.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Loza03 said:

And the Future was predicted, here in this thread.

(I know I'm nekrosposting, but it's become relevant again since Jackals do actually show up in the Vallis.)

"The Void has chosen me as its prophet. A prophet of profit."

I now predict that the next open world addition, for the Infested on Eris, wont actually be open world but Diablo tier persistent dungeon crawling inside of infested corpus facilities that will be accessed atop a small portion of the surface of Eris/ Orbital facilities; For example you'll be able to dungeon crawl in the facilities on the surface or you can use your archwing/liset and fly up into the upper orbit of Eris and raid one of the infested corpus derelicts, maybe even a infested corpus Obelisk.

And within these deep mazes of infested doom there'll be small sanctuary stations of Myconian Corpus people that act as checkpoint camps to teleport you back to the surface to the central Myconian refuge hub.

The facilities can go stupidly deep with each lower level being more difficult than the previous with better loot. And in the deeper levels there will be special puzzles/boss fights that unlock rare mods/resources locker rooms with special lockers that can poot out massive credits or special mods (Master Thief + Scavenger will rise again!!)

By the Void, I forsee the future and it predicts Profit!

Edited by Im_a_Turtle