Why does my drakgoon not proc status at all in some shots

CelticMoss

Question

13 answers to this question

is that 100% status chance Before you put on Multishot mods? because if it is not then the status chance is actually split between the pellets which is why it wont always be triggering a status proc

Edited by Makunogo

3 minutes ago, CelticMoss said:

Yup just posted it 

Ok. I was thinking that was why it was claiming you had 100% but didn't because of the multishot but after checking those status on the warframe builder, you have more than enough status so I am not sure why it's not giving you full status. Have you made sure it was quick shots, or charged shots that had this issue?

I'm guessing it's an oversight on this weapon and needs a fix.

1 minute ago, Alcatraz said:

Ok. I was thinking that was why it was claiming you had 100% but didn't because of the multishot but after checking those status on the warframe builder, you have more than enough status so I am not sure why it's not giving you full status. Have you made sure it was quick shots, or charged shots that had this issue?

I'm guessing it's an oversight on this weapon and needs a fix.

Seems to happen with charged shots maybe it has something to do with 42 pellets 1.5m punch and 100% status 

Unfortunately, when DE reworked the drakgoon they improved the status chances only for fully charged shots, otherwise it's still the old 10%. Even with the best riven and all the status mods, only a fully charged shot can have 100% chances per pellet. I just tested it to see if maybe something had changed recently, but fully charged shots seems to still have 100% sc as far as i can tell (i use a 155% sc riven too).

-----

In case someone at DE reads this: please (re)fix punchthrough mods not working outside of simulacrum most of the time! Thanks

Edited by Robolaser

26 minutes ago, Robolaser said:

Unfortunately, when DE reworked the drakgoon they improved the status chances only for fully charged shots, otherwise it's still the old 10%. Even with the best riven and all the status mods, only a fully charged shot can have 100% chances per pellet. I just tested it to see if maybe something had changed recently, but fully charged shots seems to still have 100% sc as far as i can tell (i use a 155% sc riven too).

-----

In case someone at DE raeds this: please (re)fix punchthrough mods not working out of simulacrum most of the time! Thanks

wait isnt that kind of misleading. i mean when u link a drakgoon doesnt is have a 23 base status chance?

il y a 17 minutes, Makunogo a dit :

isnt that kind of misleading

It definitely is.

The listed stats for weapons with a charge mechanism are given for fully charged shots only (including also damage, innate punchthrough etc). It's not much of an issue for things like damage, but status chances in that case make a huge difference. I think they should always list stats both for uncharged and fully charged shots, even if that makes the stats listing in arsenal, market etc a bit long. Maybe they could add tabs , switches or tickboxes to make it easier to read?

Edited by Robolaser

1 minute ago, Robolaser said:

It definitely is.

The listed stats for weapons with a charge mechanism are given for fully charged shots only (including also damage, innate punchthrough etc). It's not much of an issue for things like damage, but status chances in that case make a huge difference. I think they should always list stats both for uncharged and fully charged, even if that makes the stats listing in arsenal, market etc a bit long. Maybe they could add tabs or switch to make it easier to read?

technically it is an alt fire. so they should have put that in like they do for most other weapons.. tho not all of them. i know some weapons have their charge stats listed. in this case DE needs to be more consistent..

Even for chargeable alt fires, the stats corresponds to a full charge. It's always the case, as far as i know.

DE did the right thing when they accepted to flesh out the stats listing in the arsenal, but there's still a bit more to add for it to be really comprehensive. It'll probably require some minor UI tweaks eventually, but it's worth the effort imo.

------

@CelticMoss do you still notice inconsistencies when shots are fully charged? Does it happen in the simulacrum, in missions, or both? Does it happen when your are the host or only when you are not? Also if you think 40+ pellets might be a problem (who knows!), maybe try it again without hell's chamber?

Edited by Robolaser

28 minutes ago, Robolaser said:

Even for chargeable alt fires, the stats corresponds to a full charge. It's always the case, as far as i know.

DE did the right thing when they accepted to flesh out the stats listing in the arsenal, but there's still a bit more to add for it to be really comprehensive. It'll probably require some minor UI tweaks eventually, but it's worth the effort imo.

------

@CelticMoss do you still notice inconsistencies when shots are fully charged? Does it happen in the simulacrum, in missions, or both? Does it happen when your are the host or only when you are not? Also if you think 40+ pellets might be a problem (who knows!), maybe try it again without hell's chamber?

In missions simulacrum seems fine 

Il y a 1 heure, CelticMoss a dit :

In missions simulacrum seems fine

I tried my drakgoon again this time in missions, fully charged shot status worked normally as far as i can tell. Maybe try different things as i suggested above, so that we might have better chances to pin down what's causing your issue.

Edited by Robolaser