Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pistol rivens with negative fire rates.

ARKANOiiDe

Question

So, i dont remember when i used pistols in this game, so no idea how bad the negative fire rates will affect those 2 weapons, but here are the rivens

3u04y7y.pnggYI2Xjr.png

Besides the ugly negatives, the positives look great, what would you guys do with them? 😕 Any way to save them, maybe with slapping some fire rate mod for example? Or reroll/sell?

9 answers to this question

The Aklex one looks kinda decent. The Lex series is not a weapon you should be spraying anyway, so I think the Fire-rate decrease could be negligible.

I don't know about the Akmagnus one though. I hardly use them. Though I have to admit that the stats are very tempting.

Those are both really good. -Recoil is generally a meh/useless stat, but Aklex is a weapon I'd actually welcome it one; it lets you dump the 16 round magazine(s) much faster/more accurately onto heads.

That AkMagnus one is frankly beautiful; I would do terrible things for it.

50 minutes ago, taiiat said:

the non Damage positive Stat on the AkLex Riven is also an issue - better off not having a Stat at all for more Stats out of the rest, or Multi/Damage in place.

Normally I'd agree with you... But have you tried firing the AkLex Prime at all?  I'd do horrible things for that Riven because I'd crit basically every time if we stack this with PPG for lots of damage, and the -recoil pretty much means I don't have to force them back down much, if at all, to keep dumping rounds into heads.

1 hour ago, Sintag said:

Normally I'd agree with you... But have you tried firing the AkLex Prime at all?
and the -recoil pretty much means I don't have to force them back down much, if at all, to keep dumping rounds into heads.

i find Lex to be quite acceptable and i'm not against putting in some effort to my Weapons to get the most performance out of them.
either way i'll be compensating for Accuracy problems to get more Damage, and then having another Damage stat in place or just stronger existing Damage Stats means a Riven i'd be using could reinforce that.
another ~50% Crit Chance and ~30% Crit Damage (at minimum) for +2neg rather than +3neg? or having even more Damage? don't mind if i do.

Edited by taiiat

Those are pretty sweet,

they are semi auto hard hitters and lethal torrent will overcome your issues easily.

It will work beautifully, 

The - ve Recoil on the aklex is especially great as it will make you more likely to get headshots consistently. 

Edited by 0_The_F00l

There's a mod called Lethal Torrent, for sidearms, that negates the negative on both rivens. It gives 60% fire rate 60% multishot and I consider it essential in almost all secondary builds. Considering that, I think you can live with the negatives, especially if you use them yourself.