Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros Shield

(PSN)reignsblade

Never ever would I have posted if this didn't happen to me and can not find out why it would have even happened! No allied Shield Ospreys and Orokin Drones. and somehow while using his abilities running solo I gained a shields and have been trying to figure out how it was even possible and has happened a few times just looked over to the side of the screen and there was 450 shield and only lasted for 20 seconds reducing every second??? This a bug or somehow he is able to over shield when he over gains hp? Makes no sense really lost is this an Easter egg or a bug??? I'm working on nutting out the exact combo used so far have figured out how to trigger it every time but waiting to see the answer just in the case its an exploit of some time and love my account to much to be in trouble for it lol so need to ask the question...

It must be either a sentinel with Shield Charger mod or Augur Set effect ( 40 - 240% energy spent on abilities converted to Shields ). But not sure about that " shield decay per sec " , are you sure you didn't take damage while you had shields ?

Edited by Aeon94