Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fishing UI is broken for controllers

wkd1664

Since the new UI wheel has been put in place i have to re-bind my controller to fish and then rebind it to do everything else.

The problem is when you try to use bait/dye or try to swap the item around. Pressing or holding R1 just activates your powers. Changing R1 to power wheel instead of activate power fixes the fishing, but then breaks any frame that has a selectable power, like ivara's arrows. 

This is not a major problem, however slighlty frustrating,  especially when attacked while fishing.

Could this please be fixed, so while the fishing spear is up you cant activate your power.

• 3 weeks later...

An additional problem im having with controller is that when i hit a servofish the bar doesnt show up on my screen to know when to pull it in. Taking a screenshot brings up the bar. So every time i want to catch a servofish i need to take a screen shot of it trying to get away then the bar pops up for me to actually catch it. unfortunately the screen shot shows everything proper. Using keyboard and mouse theres no problem with the bar showing up. Both control methods dont show the proper spear name if you are using the 2 new spears. it defaults to lanzo spear but shows the proper spear in your hand. also alternate fire doesnt launch bait for me. DE makes a pretty game but needs to test their controls and ui more before release.

I'm experiencing the disappearing servo fishing UI with the controller. Every time I hook a fish, the "catch bar" doesn't appear. I get to watch the fish jerk left and right, but can't gauge when to press the button to shock it. A workaround for now has been to use the controller to walk with my left hand while using a mouse in my right hand to catch. It'd be cool if this could get fixed.