2x of same exact mod on multiple weapons

DaLillyPilly

Something that I find irritating on the game is when you have a mod installed on 2 weapons and then when you equip both weapons, the game says sorry, you will have to remove this mod to continue when you have 2 of these mods with the same effectiveness. Couldn't the game just auto detect oh! You have 2 completely identical mods....we will auto adjust that! Instead of having to always change them when it comes up

The only area where this is still an issue is sentinel weapons and normal weapons as far as I know. 

Sadly for whatever reason DE don't treat sentinel weapons in the same way as they treat khora and exalted weapons, meaning you need duplicate mods for them. 

You can 'get round it' by not having the other format active when building up mods but you still can't run them together.  There are usually icons applied if the active sentinel/weapon has the mod applied but this is only if they're active, now that is annoying because I've put the wrong 'duplicate' on several times.

It really would be nice not to need to have duplicate mods JUST for sentinels, mind you DE seems to like us having multiples of the same mods because we can't adjust the levels of mods either meaning we need them at 'every level'....