Users
> Player Profiles: (Live) - [DEMO IMG] - [DEMO URL]
> Avatar: (Live) - [DEMO IMG] - [DEMO URL]
> Biography: (Live)[DEMO IMG] - [DEMO URL]
> Messages: (Live)
> Follow/Unfollow Players: (Live) - [DEMO IMG] - [DEMO URL]

post.png 

Posting
> Create/Detail/Edit/Delete a Post: (Live) - You can only Create a Post and see a Post Detail. - [DEMO IMG] - [DEMO URL]
> Comment a Post: (Live) - [DEMO IMG] - [DEMO URL]

feed.png

Feeds
> Feed: (Live) - [DEMO IMG] - [DEMO URL - Requires Registration]
> Public Feed: (Live) - [DEMO IMG] - [DEMO URL]
> Fashion Feed: (WIP)

Market: Buy and Sell items in-game. (25% Progress)
> Items: You can buy or sell all tradeable items in-game. Something like https://warframe.market
> Rivens: This is a feature very WIP. At the moment i just have ideas how to make it work.
> Companions: You can sell imprints of your Kubrow or Kavat uploading a screenshot of the pet, price and type. This is a high requested feature.

Alerts: Get alerts while you are watching some Fashion Frame posts.
> All Alerts: All alerts in one place, easy to see and very well stylized. With filters like Discord bots.
> Customizer: Filter what you want to see and get a notification if you are online or a email/sms if you are offline.

Builder: Build a Warframe, Weapon or Companion in a easy way.
> Build Warframe, Weapons and Companions. Can be voted and will appear in you UserProfile. WIP Feature.

Codex: This is the Main Event.
> Quests: You can see all the Quest, Info, Walkthrough, Notes, Trivias and more.
> Its exactly what you see in-game but with slight changes in functionality. (Pseudo-Live)
> For example you can see where to farm orokin cells or Octavia parts, not because i put the info, its because you as a user put the info and is voted by other users. WIP Feature.

-----
Reddit Post: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/9bq9dv/hi_guys_im_making_a_social_market_alerts_with/

Edited by Plaxed
Updated post.
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Best of luck mate, I love it when a tenno attempts to augment our interactions. 

There is a companion app for warframe, maybe you want to take a few pointers from it. 

It's called the nexus app

Yes im watching every app in the market. Warframe.market, riven.market, nexus, etc.

im trying to make a AIO website an later port it to mobile. Thanks for the advice.

Added Features in main post.

Features:
Main Menu: Enjoy News, Fashion Frame, Builds and more. (50% Progress)
- Feed: Private feed by following users. (Live)
- Public Feed: Just a public feed. (Live)

Explore: Explore if you are lonely. (50% Progress)
- Users: List of registrered and verified users. (More advanced filters soon like more followed, staff users, last logged and more). (Live)
- Clans: List of registrered clans. (Maybe i will change the name). WIP Feature.

Market: Buy and Sell items in-game. (25% Progress)
- Items: You can buy or sell all tradeable items in-game. Something like https://warframe.market. WIP Feature.
- Rivens: This is a feature very WIP. At the moment i just have ideas how to make it work. Very early WIP Feature.
- Companions: You can sell imprints of your Kubrow or Kavat uploading a screenshot of the pet, price and type. This is a high requested feature. WIP Feature.

Alerts: Get alerts while you are watching some Fashion Frame posts.
- All Alerts: All alerts in one place, easy to see and very well stylized. With filters like Discord bots. WIP Feature.
- Customizer: Filter what you want to see and get a notification if you are online or a email/sms if you are offline. WIP Feature.

Builder: Build a Warframe, Weapon or Companion in a easy way.
- Build Warframe, Weapons and Companions. Can be voted and will appear in you UserProfile. WIP Feature.

Codex: This is the Main Event. (20% Progress)
- Its exactly what you see in-game but with slight changes in functionality. (Pseudo-Live)
- For example you can see where to farm orokin cells or Octavia parts, not because i put the info, its because you as a user put the info and is voted by other users. WIP Feature.

Extra: Another Features. (75% Progress)
- Posts: (Text, Text + Image, Text + Video from YouTube Videos or Channels, Twitch Channels or Clips, Vimeo and Giphy gifs). (Live)
>> Like, Comment and Share to (Facebook, Twitter, Google+).  (Pseudo-Live)
>> Comments. (Live)

- User Profiles:
>> Name. (Live)
>> Bio. (Live)
>> Follow/Unfollow. (Live)
>> Private Messages between users. WIP Feature.
>> Edit Profile. WIP Feature.
>> Follow/Unfollow list of users. WIP Feature.
>> Feed. (Live)
>> Trading Feed. WIP Feature.
>> Builder Feed. WIP Feature.

Edited by Plaxed

• 1 month later...

Bro te tira error en la linea 5 esta mal el href cuando le das al inicio sin logearte te tira error .

Muy buena la pagina me gustaria formar parte de los alphas  se de programacion y podria ayudarte a ver los errores 

/app/templates/user/user_thumb.html, error at line 5   

7 minutes ago, FrankoSbh said:

Bro te tira error en la linea 5 esta mal el href cuando le das al inicio sin logearte te tira error .

Muy buena la pagina me gustaria formar parte de los alphas  se de programacion y podria ayudarte a ver los errores 

/app/templates/user/user_thumb.html, error at line 5   

Fixed, thanks! Estoy moviendo algunas cosas actualmente. Disculpa las molestias.

• 2 weeks later...