Why are sculptures still a sortie reward?

(XBOX)ZAYNE 79

Seriously...........getting 4 sculptures in a row (last 4 sorties for me) is not fun at all. I rather take 500k credits instead of sculptures.

We have a weekly Mission for a sculpture, we can find sculptures in missions. Why are sculptures still a reward for sorties?

Everytime a sculpture is the reward the chat goes "fml.....", "omg not again", "I hate this game", "screw rng", "yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" and so on.

Players are extremely disappointed when getting this reward. Especially because they are in the same reward categorie as riven mods. Like common, those are not even remotly comparable to each other when it comes to a rewarding feeling.

Please DE, think about taking them out of the reward pool and replace them with something else or remove them without replacing them.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Gabbynaru:

Because it's one of the best sortie rewards? Seriously, I'll take 4 statues in a row over the pointless Kuva or Rivens I keep getting.

With the Kuva I could reroll Rivens, the Rivens I could sell for platinum.

How is a sculpture more worth for you? The 3,450 Endo you get out of them is a joke

vor 14 Minuten schrieb (XB1)INZZANE 79:

How is a sculpture more worth for you? The 3,450 Endo you get out of them is a joke

Good luck trying to sell any Riven for 90% of the weapons no one cares about.

Try to sell Heat-Sword Riven for example, and try to get more then 10p for that (thats half the price of the cheapest Anasa on wfmarket right now).

Pretty much impossible unless you stay in Tradechat 24/7 for a month or so.

Some dont care about Endo, some dont care about Rivens, some dont care about boosters, some dont care about the reactors/potatos/formas....

Everyone is different.

16 minutes ago, (XB1)INZZANE 79 said:

The chances of getting a riven worth anything are low as heck. Plus, I'm not gonna stoop so low as to sell these lootbox-lites to people. I'm not EA. I will continue boycotting these pseudo-gambling machines for as long as they exist in their pseudo-gambling form. So they are worth less than nothing to me.

As for the endo, I can actually use that to level up mods, which will improve my gameplay experience, and that alone is a net positive. And even when I don't have mods I need leveling up personally, there are other mods I can sell that can yield me a good profit and not make me feel like the scum of the earth for selling.

Im perfectly happy every time I get a sculpture. I actually think it's one of the better rewards.

Endo is good, if you dont want endo you can sell them for plat, and if you dont want plat either you can use them as decorations.

I was into sculptures for Endo, but arbitration kind of steps on it's foot.

Personally, I don't think arbitration should've been an Endo farm, it'll just make anasa sculptures into a less satisfying reward for a lot of players over time. 

I wouldn't preferred arbitration give us some other sink. 

29 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Double good!

Even more than that.  If you do the sortie every day you earn enough endo, on average, to max a great deal of high tier 10 point mods in one year (~500k endo).  In two years you will have enough end to max every mod you will reasonably use in the game.  The addition of arbitration can reasonably short circuit that 6 if you do one arbitration per day to rotation C at leas (easily 1 million endo in 6 months from arbitration alone) t.   So simply put DE has provided the "swiss army knife" for people when it comes to rewards via sorties and endo/credits/kuva for people who want to focus on just that.     So when people complain about being able to short circuit content even more than we already can..yeah, not buying it.  

5 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Cause the Devs have not woken up on the side of the bed that makes em feel like doing it. 

And it's just been a few weeks since the arbitration, give it a little time. 

There is little point in gating all statues in the new mode. It takes the whole starchart. Sorties can be started long before that's necessary. Multiple locations for the same system is a good thing. Randomly within missions, sorties, and now elite alerts.

Endo and statues are useful "failure state" rewards. Can't be getting shotgun rivens and catalysts every day.

As a player of just over a year, I like the Sculptures. Not as much as Kuva or Rivens, but they're firmly in the middle ground for me. I haven't maxed any Primed mods yet because of endo costs. I'm always short of endo. 

Long story short: it is not a bad reward by any stretch of the imagination, and is actually higher tier for newer players. 

2 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

There is little point in gating all statues in the new mode. It takes the whole starchart. Sorties can be started long before that's necessary. Multiple locations for the same system is a good thing. Randomly within missions, sorties, and now elite alerts.

Endo and statues are useful "failure state" rewards. Can't be getting shotgun rivens and catalysts every day.

Not sure if agreeing with me or disagreeing 😛
My point is why have Endo and sculptures together? at different levels why not just make the Endo as failure state reward and have the Sculptures be replaced by something more useful for daily use say a greater lens BP or something. would cover the 3rd major resource farm (Endo , Kuva , Focus - i like to think as the big 3 Farm produce).

4 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Not sure if agreeing with me or disagreeing 😛
My point is why have Endo and sculptures together? at different levels why not just make the Endo as failure state reward and have the Sculptures be replaced by something more useful for daily use say a greater lens BP or something. would cover the 3rd major resource farm (Endo , Kuva , Focus - i like to think as the big 3 Farm produce).

Because you can sell sculpture for plats.