Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are sculptures still a sortie reward?

(XBOX)ZAYNE 79

Personally I enjoy getting the sculptures. You can set them around your ship or in the dojo, you can load them up with stars and have a moving decoration or turn it in for endo. You can sell it for 10p. It’s a very diverse reward and is a fundamental part of the sorties.

DE doesn’t remove them because just as there are people who don’t care for this reward there are those who love them. It wouldn’t be fair to remove something just because there’s a player base that wants them removed strictly for their own grofit.

Its also a daily thing, that typically takes all of 30 minutes to finish. You shouldn’t expect to always get the grand prizes for something that takes little effort. I’m honestly surprised rivens are not moved to be a more rare drop. The market for rivens could really use a reprieve from all the crap out there.

Edited by (XB1)Kuljack

2 minutes ago, mikakor said:

So? In the end, it's profit for you. Both way.

Fair enough ,

but is it easier to sell a veiled riven for 20p? or to sell a unfilled ayatan (at the current time) for 10p (filled goes for 20p i think which is added investment and you need stars)

so rivens still come out on top.

Also i expect the Value to drop significantly due to the flood of sculptures after the arbitration , so there goes your proft out the window. so again if the arbitrations keep chgurning ayatans , your argument is again no longer valid.

As is stated in these request topics, Sculptures have a place in the game.

They are multi use as well. Sell them to another player, turn them into Endo, slot stars in them and place them in your DOJO or ship, or use them in another aspect that will be given to us from DE one day (would be kinda cool that we could slot these into a bigger Ayatan structure to get access to a room or new robot to control). 

Plus, if you get inspired, you can make your own creations of art or robotics with them. I suck at deco but I do enjoy seeing the creations of others. It is more versatile than Kuva or Endo. Those can only be used for 2 and 1 thing respectfully. I can make a few weapons or roll Rivens OR I can pump up a mod....yay not.

The experience of WARFRAME is that there are things that you may like while another does not....and vise versa. You have 365 times to get Sortie rewards (unless you are locked out like I am)...getting the same thing for a while means sooner or later you will get something different. Keep playing til you get what you are looking for.

Cheers

Just now, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

As is stated in these request topics, Sculptures have a place in the game.

They are multi use as well. Sell them to another player, turn them into Endo, slot stars in them and place them in your DOJO or ship, or use them in another aspect that will be given to us from DE one day (would be kinda cool that we could slot these into a bigger Ayatan structure to get access to a room or new robot to control). 

Plus, if you get inspired, you can make your own creations of art or robotics with them. I suck at deco but I do enjoy seeing the creations of others. It is more versatile than Kuva or Endo. Those can only be used for 2 and 1 thing respectfully. I can make a few weapons or roll Rivens OR I can pump up a mod....yay not.

The experience of WARFRAME is that there are things that you may like while another does not....and vise versa. You have 365 times to get Sortie rewards (unless you are locked out like I am)...getting the same thing for a while means sooner or later you will get something different. Keep playing til you get what you are looking for.

Cheers

My favorite is how they can be made to look like Jelly Fish

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Kuljack said:

My favorite is how they can be made to look like Jelly Fish

I like watching them change positions when you do NOT have stars in them. Remind me of those statues from Dr Who that move when you are not looking at them. So far, it seems to only happen to one of my statues...but it freaked me out when I first saw it. 

It's literally the only place to get that sculpture. Sculptures can be used to decorate. Sculptures can be sold to people who need endo. Sculptures can be used themselves for endo. They are a great reward for the common tier. I'll tell you what reward stinks the most, the boosters. I'm so sick and tired of getting boosters from there lol. At least with the other rewards you get an actual item. With that one? Nope, you get nothing.

Edited by Erytroxylin

3 hours ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

Are you a bot?

Lenses haven't been available as sortie rewards for nearly a year.

Sry im a potatoe i dont even watch the sortie rewards just do daily sortie sry mb if its not in anymore good i dont miss them.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Erytroxylin:

It's literally the only place to get that sculpture. Sculptures can be used to decorate. Sculptures can be sold to people who need endo. Sculptures can be used themselves for endo. They are a great reward for the common tier. I'll tell you what reward stinks the most, the boosters. I'm so sick and tired of getting boosters from there lol. At least with the other rewards you get an actual item. With that one? Nope, you get nothing.

The only place to get a sculpture? There is a weekly mission from Maroo for a sculpture and they can be found in other missions too

16 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Not sure if agreeing with me or disagreeing 😛
My point is why have Endo and sculptures together? at different levels why not just make the Endo as failure state reward and have the Sculptures be replaced by something more useful for daily use say a greater lens BP or something. would cover the 3rd major resource farm (Endo , Kuva , Focus - i like to think as the big 3 Farm produce).

No thanks for any lens reward. Once you get 1-2 eidolon lens of each type you won't need more. And focus is easy enough to grind with the right tools. Endo though, for grinding Vodyanoi effectively you need a squad, and while you can sell the lens for platinum so can you do with endo too. And unless it's zenurik lens, the lens market isn't as good as endo market. And from my experience endo is much more laborous to farm than focus.

That why I think it's quite all right to have more than one endo reward. Just buy primed mods from Baro, max them out and sell them for platinum if you have too much endo.

4 hours ago, (XB1)INZZANE 79 said:

The only place to get a sculpture? There is a weekly mission from Maroo for a sculpture and they can be found in other missions too

Yes but it is the only place to get that specific sculpture. Anasa or whatever its called. You cannot get that one as a random drop or from the weekly treasure hunt. Only sortie.

On 2018-10-30 at 11:46 AM, (XB1)INZZANE 79 said:

With the Kuva I could reroll Rivens, the Rivens I could sell for platinum.

How is a sculpture more worth for you? The 3,450 Endo you get out of them is a joke

I dunno, on PC a slotted Anasa goes for a consistent 10p. Hell. I once met a guy who gave me 80plat for a set of 5. I had 18. A bit bloated in price, in my opinion, but if someone is so desperate for endo, I am not going to question their wallets. 

I'd like to ask OP, what about the newer players who don't have access to arbitrations and just finished war within? How are they supposed to get endo to max their mods? Bc without the sculptures it's so so slow and it's not like they appear in every mission. It might not be the reward you want or need, but it's necessary for someone else.

You see, the rewards aren't made just for you, you are not the sun, players may want the statue for endo, for decorating, to donate to dojo and so on.

You can also trade either mods you rank up or the statues themselves for mods and plat, since you get them in a consistent manner, you can say that the plat income is consistent aswell.

You can also trade for riven mods, for example, i trade veiled riven mods for 3 filled ayatan statues, if you don't mind giving away 3 filled, i can provide a riven for it, afterall i want the endo, not because i need it, but because i just enjoy watching the number going higher and higher.

Message me ingame and we can maybe strike a deal, i provide the rivens, you provide the filled statues.

Edited by KIREEK

On 2018-10-30 at 5:33 AM, (XB1)INZZANE 79 said:

Seriously...........getting 4 sculptures in a row (last 4 sorties for me) is not fun at all. I rather take 500k credits instead of sculptures.

We have a weekly Mission for a sculpture, we can find sculptures in missions. Why are sculptures still a reward for sorties?

Everytime a sculpture is the reward the chat goes "fml.....", "omg not again", "I hate this game", "screw rng", "yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" and so on.

Players are extremely disappointed when getting this reward. Especially because they are in the same reward categorie as riven mods. Like common, those are not even remotly comparable to each other when it comes to a rewarding feeling.

Please DE, think about taking them out of the reward pool and replace them with something else or remove them without replacing them.

Dude I’ve gotten 19 in a row! So yea I totally agree with you, replace with Nitain!!! Lol

I like the scultpures more than the 4k endo.

I have the option of converting to endo, but usually choose the option of selling them for plat as soon as I get 5.  In fact its my primary source of plat since they are one of the easiest things to sell.

What I don't want is sculptures on the Arbitrations - I want more variety there - add some 1k kuva @ 2% drop chance, maybe some rad relics, I don't know - anything.  The reward pool for Arbitrations seems unimaginative and lazily created.