Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are sculptures still a sortie reward?

(XBOX)ZAYNE 79

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Tucker D Dawg said:

I like the scultpures more than the 4k endo.

I have the option of converting to endo, but usually choose the option of selling them for plat as soon as I get 5.  In fact its my primary source of plat since they are one of the easiest things to sell.

What I don't want is sculptures on the Arbitrations - I want more variety there - add some 1k kuva @ 2% drop chance, maybe some rad relics, I don't know - anything.  The reward pool for Arbitrations seems unimaginative and lazily created.  

I have to agree to much work for to little of reward or at least sculpture on first rotation,kuva,Rad Relic 2nd-3rd...

En 30/10/2018 a las 11:26, ChaosSabre dijo:

Or make it work like how relics work. You can pick from a reward a teammate got if you don't want yours. This would also incentivize people not running sorties solo.

I actually think this is a great idea, one roll for each player in the last stage, every player gets to choose among the rolls. I like that. 

Am ‎02‎.‎11‎.‎2018 um 15:56 schrieb fatpig84:

So you prefer a credit booster ?

Over a statue? Any day Sir, any day

If this would be the only way to get a statue I would be ok with that but it´s not. Replace that statue with 2x Nitain extract wouldn´t be a bad idea imo

On 2018-10-30 at 5:33 AM, (XB1)INZZANE 79 said:

because they are in the same reward categorie as riven mods.

Sculptures selling for 15-20, pistol and melee riven mods selling for 20-30

It's almost like you could sell your sculptures and buy some riven mods. Crazy.

It's almost like everything in the game has value, woah!

Because of the new Arbitration alerts they should remove it... it's so pointless with so many sculptures in the game now the statutes form the sortie feels like a "you get nothing!" Reward.

The only good rewards for stories are the core and rivens... endo and sculptures come from arbitrations, potatoes can be bought ready to use for 20 plat and exilus is the same. Kuva is meh. It is pretty bad right now. Feels also pretty because of arbitrations.